Snow!

xbl

I work in Logistics,and this is murder. Trunk lorries are cancelled or delayed. Edinburgh Airport is shut. And my own drivers are stuck. Roll on the Spring.

UPS have a 36ft trailer not even unloaded in the yard and the drivers have been sent out with full loads and just told to do what they can and be back by 5pm.

No guarantee if it's a different council, they can make vastly different decisions despite exactly the same conditions.

And don't call me Shirley.

Don't ruin my glimmer of hope! tongue.gif

UPS have a 36ft trailer not even unloaded in the yard and the drivers have been sent out with full loads and just told to do what they can and be back by 5pm.

No trunk last night. I have got a bit out with TNT. But is amazing how many folk ask why can you not deliver this by lunchtime. Fuds.

I have coursework due monday, it better open soon, I need on the computers.

I've got my final coursework due on Monday, and if my college is shut tomorrow, there is f**k all chance of me getting it done. I need to use software only the college has, plus their filming and recording equipment. Couldn't the snow have just waited until next week? <_<

I've got my final coursework due on Monday, and if my college is shut tomorrow, there is f**k all chance of me getting it done. I need to use software only the college has, plus their filming and recording equipment. Couldn't the snow have just waited until next week? dry.gif

Thats the same with me, albeit first year stuff, they really should just extend the deadline, althought they reckon it might be open tomorrow.

For f**k sake, its an absolute joke my schools still on.

Half the teachers are off, as are half the pupils. Also were not aloud basically outside because the snow is falling from the roof, but were still at school?

I learnt nothing at school today, because there's no point teaching us if there's less than half a class there.

And to top it off, the S5/S6 parents evening has been called off tonight cause of 'adverse weather conditions'.

Fucking joke.

I'm not going in tomorrow, sack it.

Edited by JackDFC

For f**k sake, its an absolute joke my schools still on.

Half the teachers are off, as are half the pupils. Also were not aloud basically outside because the snow is falling from the roof, but were still at school?

I learnt nothing at school today, because there's no point teaching us if there's less than half a class there.

And to top it off, the S5/S6 parents evening has been called off tonight cause of 'adverse weather conditions'.

Fucking joke.

I'm not going in tomorrow, sack it.

Raging much?

Not too many complaints about the snow from me. I saw a lorry almost jack-knife today that was about it.