Snow!

xbl

Snow ploughs in Largs today. The snow was lying on top of the water of the River Clyde, I have never seen that before. It's belting down again. Apparently Arran is bad with power cuts common. Think I'll stay put this weekend.

Absolutely chucking it down again.

I am now officially pissed off with the weather :thumbsdown

I don't have anywhere to go this weekend and a shed load of uni work to get done. It can do what it likes out there as far as I'm concerned. I'm quite happy with it actually. :D

Got stuck on my first delivery this morning (wee farm in Banknock), got towed out after a 20 min wait then the snow just melted away during the day.

Was fearing the worst but got through the rest of the day with no problems

Got stuck on my first delivery this morning (wee farm in Banknock), got towed out after a 20 min wait then the snow just melted away during the day.

Was fearing the worst but got through the rest of the day with no problems

Were you defrosting the ladyboys Sam?

That was fun driving over the Gleniffer Braes this morning. Roads had been ploughed but a lot of snow drifts about, some over the whole road as the snow was whipped off the fields. Passable but very much good fun- although a white van driver decided he'd had enough and turned around for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Light snow falling in Inverness right now, probably worse on the hills.

Snow in April yet we have had very little this winter having been spared the heavy stuff. Temperature has dropped down to about 2.5 c

• 7 months later...

Bump for one of my favourite threads.

Supposedly been snowing down Helensburgh and Dumbarton way. Might come over to Glasgow. Certainly cold enough for it.

Had a snowflake land on my phone earlier and thought nothing of it and it wasn't that cold.

A light skiff on the car this morning, driving to work over the Black Isle I was greeted with clear road but a white covering on the surrounding fields. Snowing in Inverness just now by all accounts.

Nothing to report in the depth's of Ayrshire!!

It's always like that down there, I wouldn't worry.

Icy on the roads in Falkirk / West Lothian this morning, but no sign of any snow.

EDIT: It's actually a cracking day looking over towards Edinburgh.

Edited by Gaz