Snow!

xbl

There's been a bit here recently. Not too much though.

It's also not the kind that you're able to make snowballs or snowmen out of though.

Not that I'd try that if it was that type of snow, you know?

Unlucky. Apart from the snowman, I've been re-living my youth by walking around throwing snowballs at people's windows then running away. It's amazing how much fun it still is.

I just made a wee snow man in a parking spot outside my flat. It had a coffe cup hat, two wee leaves for eyes and a cigarette in it's mouth. I was trying to look out my window to see how it would be destryoed first. By a car or by a ned kicking the shit out of it. Turns out it was a ned kicking it's head off. Fortunately, the ned's girlfriend rebuilt it.

Aww that's cute. :D

Theres no grit down on any of the roads. :angry:

And they won't be out tonight or until the morning. They don't send them out on Sunday's as they can't afford to pay the guys that drive the gritters double time for a weekend apparently.

I find it comforting. If my family end up wrapped around a tree at least I will have a reason. The poor council couldn't afford to pay someone to drive the grittter truck.... <_<

Just do your fucking jobs you lazy c***s :angry:

edited to add : Snow is fucking awesome though. Had a snowball fight with the wife and wean today.

Edited by Adolfo Rios

hills ..... going upwards <_<

I live on a hill. It was a bit touch and go but I got up it. The speed bumps on said hill were the main cause of the sliding. Thankfully the gritters have been around twice tonight and will no doubt be around again tomorrow morning so tomorrows trip should be less scary.

A fairly large amount of snow in Inverness today, its snowing just now so hopefully school will be called off and its off up the hill for a wee go on the sledge :)

Get to School.. Having snow is no excuse....

In fact you should go to school just so you can throw snowballs at the teachers..

Get to School.. Having snow is no excuse....

In fact you should go to school just so you can throw snowballs at the teachers..

I was actually just saying to a mate how brilliant the snowball fights in school will be tomorrow, I'm gonna wear a hat though, f**k getting a snowball in the ear <_<

I was actually just saying to a mate how brilliant the snowball fights in school will be tomorrow, I'm gonna wear a hat though, f**k getting a snowball in the ear <_<

Honestly, Kids these days.. I bet you'll even wear gloves !

Do you still get face washes in the snow, only to find out a dog shat in the grass befoe the snow fell ?

Honestly, Kids these days.. I bet you'll even wear gloves !

Do you still get face washes in the snow, only to find out a dog shat in the grass befoe the snow fell ?

f**k yes I'll wear gloves, i wouldnt be wanting my hands to go numb now would i? :ph34r:

Nah its more a case of going up to an unsuspecting victim and stashing a whole load of snow down their backs or throwing snowballs at peoples windows until they come out, then we throw snowballs at them.

We're fucking sick, i know :rolleyes: