Snow!

xbl

Had it on the Traffic Scotland site earlier. Looked pretty chaotic from about half 4. Was working down in Chunderbald up until 4 weeks ago and commuted back & forward from Perth each day. Glad I'm back up the road now.

It was scary when you touched the brake the car lost control I nearly crashed twice.There was no communication chord in my car either :huh:

You would think that the gritters could have prevented this.A neighbouir said that they are thinking of shutting Cumbernauld tonight.

Thank fcuk im home :lol:

Edited by seamus

It was scary when you touched the brake the car lost control I nearly crashed twice.There was no communication chord in my car either :huh:

You would think that the gritters could have prevented this.A neighbouir said that they are thinking of shutting Cumbernauld tonight.

Is that a top of the vocal range ''oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt''?

Jeeze, car shouldn't be that bad on the brakes- it wasn't the worst I've seen. I just used the gears a lot today to stop.

Gritters are actually not that brilliant in the snow- they aren't some miracle solution. Not uncommon for a road to be gritted but a heavy snowfall to just sit blanketed on top of grit. Gritters also don't usually get sent out in the rush hour as they just sit in traffic and it is useless.