Snow!

xbl

Uni exams could get cancelled because of the snow...

Or postponed at short notice like last year after folk had done all the studying for them, which then had to be done again over the summer.

Snow fucks everything up. Anyone looking forward to it obviously has absolutely nothing to do in their lives.

Or postponed at short notice like last year after folk had done all the studying for them, which then had to be done again over the summer.

Snow fucks everything up. Anyone looking forward to it obviously has absolutely nothing to do in their lives.

Telt.

I agree with this completely. Absolutely despise the stuff. It puts a stopper in absolutely everything :(

I was lucky last in that I didn't have exams. TBH I think this year will probably be alright, I finish my exams in less than a fortnight and I don't think the snow will start with enough force any time soon to disrupt anyhting. Hopefully.dry.gif

I look forward to a bit of snow as the *kids love going sledging, building snowmen and igloos etc.

I still get in to my work and get double time for making it in some times.

The snow doesn't f**k everything up. The British public's unwillingness to actually go out when there is a wee bit of snow on the ground fucks everything up.

*Me.

I overheard someone today saying that there was 2" of snow in Inverness yesterday. Anyone confirm this?

There was snow on the hilltops around inverness, but it didn't even snow in the city (apparently)

The snow doesn't f**k everything up. The British public's unwillingness to actually go out when there is a wee bit of snow on the ground fucks everything up.

Yeah so the roads being totally undriveable leading me to take the train to which there was countless cancellations and delays everyday was all because I didnt want to go out in the snow? Aye well done :lol:

I overheard someone today saying that there was 2" of snow in Inverness yesterday. Anyone confirm this?

It only snows heavy when Celtic are about to play us up here. ;)

I live on the outskirts of the city and there is no sign of any snow, also if it was snowing last night up on the higher ground there is little or no sign of it now. Though I can't see Ben Wyvis from where I'm that's usually the first place you can see from Inverness that you can see the snow.