Aye it's snow

Naw it's no

Aye it's snow

Naw it's no

Aye it's snow

Naw it's no

Aye it's snow

Naw it's no...

(Come on Mother Nature, make up your mind!)

<_<

Maybe's aye, maybe's snow.

f**k sake. Heavy snow here in Stirling. It's good when you're wee, but now it's just a bloody nuisance when you want to drive places due to disruption.

:(

Edited by Guest

Guest The Phoenix

f**k sake. Heavy snow here in Stirling. It's good when you're wee, but it's just a bloody nuisance when you want to drive places due to disruption.

:(

What, pray tell, is the disruption that makes you want to drive places? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix

Gadzooks, sir, 'tis a pleasure to come across a squire with manners these days. I raise my hat to thee.

Kind words, my good man.

If you're ever passing my estate, old chum, do pop in and share a spiffing pot of the old Earl Grey.

Kind words, my good man.

If you're ever passing my estate, old chum, do pop in and share a spiffing pot of the old Earl Grey.

Top hole, old bean, will get my man to note that in my diary, and instruct my driver accordingly. Toodle pip!

Thankfully it's stopped snowing in Stirling. And I'll moan if I want ya p***k.

How bad is it? I need to be through tonight on the train and ideally the buses will be on in the morning so I can hand an essay in at the uni. Can't be fucked humping it in the cold.

I'd quite like snow if the place didn't fall apart because of it. Lovely day in Kirkcaldy though.

How bad is it? I need to be through tonight on the train and ideally the buses will be on in the morning so I can hand an essay in at the uni. Can't be fucked humping it in the cold.

I'd quite like snow if the place didn't fall apart because of it. Lovely day in Kirkcaldy though.

You'll be fine getting to the uni, roads are all clear, bit icy/slushy though obviously. Surprised you've got to hand in an essay so late, I'm revising for the fucking exams. <_<