Snow!

xbl

How's it looking in the south of Edinburgh just now? I've got to take a run to the airport around 6ish and I like to know what I'm heading into.

For the record, I haven't seen a single snow drop yet in Dalgety Bay. I was in Edinburgh yesterday morning and there was proper snow at around 7am, but there wasn't any sign that it'd even rained in Dalgety Bay at half 9.

Hi Jeremy wink.gif

Nah seriously annoyed me when the road is completely clear of snow yet they are crawling along as if it is a blizzard. Overtook one this morning and the look I got, but the road was fine and had no snow on it.

It really annoys me, too. Crawling along is a recipe for getting stuck. Mind you, doing 80+ in the outside lane of the motorway when it is only half cleared of snow/slush isn't particularly sensible either, there is a happy medium between dead slow, which inevitably leads to stop, and grandprixing as if everything is normal, which inevitably leads to unexpected stop and damaged car(s).