The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

In a national cup final, other quarters and still on track to achieve promotion.

Nightmare of a season indeed, was gutted purchasing my league cup final tickets this morning and I'm raging at having to go to watch the quarters on Sunday having ellininated hearts :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a national cup final, other quarters and still on track to achieve promotion.

Nightmare of a season indeed, was gutted purchasing my league cup final tickets this morning and I'm raging at having to go to watch the quarters on Sunday having ellininated hearts :lol:

It's all going to end in tears!

Thank you for your prediction based on heehaw. I bet you thought Craig Whyte was going to invest millions into Rangers and Charles Green was the saviour too eh? ????????

Naw, I was never behind Shyte or Green. Now we have Mr King in charge, it's only a matter of time until we're back winning titles again.

Naw, I was never behind Shyte or Green. Now we have Mr King in charge, it's only a matter of time until we're back winning titles again.

Why weren't you behind them out of interest? Again? :lol: Whyte and your support killed that club Billy Bhoy.

Reckon he would struggle if I'm honest. Think it was good of him to stay with Rangers but playing at a poor level has done him no favours. Tierney is only 18 aswell and he's already put in some good performances.

All true, he gets rag dolled when he has to play better sides like St Johnstone too.

We're in the a final, a Scottish Cup QF and can still be promoted. If we manage to win the League cup and get promoted we'll have had a better season than Rangers, that's assuming you just win the Championship. If Warburton leads you to Petrofac cup glory then you'll have a case.

I'd rather have a straight promotion than risk the play offs, also this season we've laid down the foundations of a good team and that is what makes a good season.

But if hibs fans would rather chase the cups then that's up to them but as hearts showed last season it's the league that counts.

I'd rather have a straight promotion than risk the play offs, also this season we've laid down the foundations of a good team and that is what makes a good season.

But if hibs fans would rather chase the cups then that's up to them but as hearts showed last season it's the league that counts.

How did Hearts show this?

A national trophy is miles better than Automatic promotion. You beat much better sides to win it also than in the playoffs.

Your obviously wrong bennet , the only result which seems to have mattered this season for rangers was st Johnstone , after we lost that our season was finished ....

Archived