Lineup

Cowshed Chris

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reckon all Scottish players in the premiership (Ferguson, Fletcher, Quashie, McCann, Naysmith, McFadden, Dickov) should be the backbone of our team, then fill in with youngsters playing well like Riordan, O'Connor, Gordon and of course Mark Wilson at right back. oh, and start barry robson left mid

Craig Gordon

Hammel - Pressley - Anderson - McNamara

McFadden - Ferguson - Hartley - Fletch

Riordan - Simm

Not sure about Riordan though.

Appreciate the plaudits!

I'm sure that Riordan and I would make a perfect partnership!

It wasn't just a filthy rumour, I did indeed get an assist at the weekend, but we were beaten by a better team.

Next time though!

Leighton

Willie Miller

Andy Millen

Andy Dow

Joe Tortolano

Chic Charnley

Steve Fulton

Davie Bingham

Gerry Britton

Big James From Bos'ells!

Mark "The Yardster" Yardley

That's the Scotland team that would win the World Cup if it went on how good looking the players were! ...and yes, I decided to go with the trusty 3-3-4 formation!

Appreciate the plaudits!

I'm sure that Riordan and I would make a perfect partnership!

It wasn't just a filthy rumour, I did indeed get an assist at the weekend, but we were beaten by a better team.

Next time though!

Leighton

Willie Miller

Andy Millen

Andy Dow

Joe Tortolano

Chic Charnley

Steve Fulton

Davie Bingham

Gerry Britton

Big James From Bos'ells!

Mark "The Yardster" Yardley

That's the Scotland team that would win the World Cup if it went on how good looking the players were! ...and yes, I decided to go with the trusty 3-3-4 formation!

I near shat ma-self when I heard you got an assist. :o

I also heard that Dan the c**t rugby tackled someone in the box to give away a penaly in the dying minutes, let's hope he is replaced at right back next week by a superior player, never to return.

That is a fucking awesome team. Chico pulling the strings in midfiled and the fat b*****d up front. :D:D:D

Busted are the Poor mans McFly, Malmsteen is the poor mans Vai, De Vries is the poor mans Quinton Fortune, Bonnie Tyler is the rich ans Cher and Pete the Knob is the poor mans Iain Diack

Busted are the Poor mans McFly, Malmsteen is the poor mans Vai, De Vries is the poor mans Quinton Fortune, Bonnie Tyler is the rich ans Cher and Pete the Knob is the poor mans Iain Diack

And Vai is the poor man's Bonehead!

----------------------Douglas-------------

----------Weir------Pressley-----Webster/Dailly(If fit)---

McNamara-----Fletcher------Ferguson-------------Naysmith

---------------------mcfadden-----------

-----------Riordan----------Dickov/Thompson---------

Riordan only cos he's scoring goals and appears to have genuine pace (none of the others really have)dickov or thompson to hold ball up, mcfadden to slot into left mid if we go to 5-3-2 when we're under the cosh. i also would have had paul gallacher of blackburn in the squad as well. i don't really rate quashie but i suppose you could swap him for one of the forwards and make it a more solid midfield three. dailly to start ahead of webster purely on experience...

smith's a 442 man tho is he not?

Archived