Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Heaters on full.

Windows down.

Aggressive eye contact.

Lots of fingering.

(Optional) A jet of hot pish.

You're welcome.

The car won't even turn on to get the heaters on and windows down, I would look a tool doing all that with the windows up.

Anyone in particular I should aim for?

What sort of a twisted c**t are you?

It's your car that's broke. It's the car you should be aiming for. Honestly, do you think staring out an innocent passer by, ramming your digits in them and then scalding them with a a urine laser is gonna get your motor going? NO, it'll get you noticed, that's for sure, but it's not gonna get your car going. Are you that fucking stupid? Fucking hell.

Who should I be aiming for? You're no right.

What sort of a twisted c**t are you?

It's your car that's broke. It's the car you should be aiming for. Honestly, do you think staring out an innocent passer by, ramming your digits in them and then scalding them with a a urine laser is gonna get your motor going? NO, it'll get you noticed, that's for sure, but it's not gonna get your car going. Are you that fucking stupid? Fucking hell.

Who should I be aiming for? You're no right.

The car is stuck in a sheltered housing complex so it will only be oldies and carers :D Ive already leathered the car :D I don't think piss will help.

Is it on Sky Sports?

He beat Philipy pal in the semi

hqdefault.jpg

Just noticed Mozza - good luck post. groving c**t. Biggie ffs when this going to happen, I've got flights to catch

Edited by SlipperyP

He beat Philipy pal in the semi

hqdefault.jpg

Just noticed Mozza - good luck post. groving c**t. Biggie ffs when this going to happen, I've got flights to catch

Keep up Slips, Biggie went off to a Taoist Monastery after losing against Oh Philpy's paedo pals semi.

It's all above. You know a day is a long time in P&Bland

Grimbo