Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Someone, presumably a woman, took a massive shite right in the middle of the floor of the lassies toilets a couple of months ago.

Apparently it's not the first time it's happened.

I've been told the same here, thats the worrying thing. 

Someone, presumably a woman, took a massive shite right in the middle of the floor of the lassies toilets a couple of months ago.

When I worked at IBM I heard one of the management got bagged for cracking one off in the toilet. I asked what the issue was if they were in a cubicle...

...they were watching themselves in the mirror above the sinks and a cleaner walked in.

When I worked at IBM I heard one of the management got bagged for cracking one off in the toilet. I asked what the issue was if they were in a cubicle...

...they were watching themselves in the mirror above the sinks and a cleaner walked in.

Someone I worked with got caught beating one off at his desk.

Long story short, he managed to talk his way of it and the company had to pay him off to get rid of him.

Someone I worked with got caught beating one off at his desk.

Long story short, he managed to talk his way of it and the company had to pay him off to get rid of him.

Idiots. If a guy can talk his way out of that he shoulda been promoted to head of sales or marketing.

I've been told the same here, thats the worrying thing.

Sounds to me like the lady does two job(bie)s

Grimbo

Day 2: after trawling the bars of Portimao, still no sign of Maddie. Will keep trawling.

There's not many round here who are prepared to forego their functioning liver for such a cause.

#hero

Grimbo