Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I do have to laugh at these fans that infest these boards challenging other posters to " charity bets"

I suspect it's an insecurity thing and they were once the subject of bullying or some other psychological trauma in their life .

I hope you bet him £20 that it's not.

Found out that the dickhead that overturned his lorry at the roundabout near Falkirk Stadium the other day is a fuckin weasel of a man i can't stand.A face you would never tire of punching.Hope the Police done him rottten .I wish i had a picture of the crash with him in it..

Edited by Mr Pikey

Found out that the dickhead that overturned his lorry at the roundabout near Falkirk Stadium the other day is a fuckin weasel of a man i can't stand.A face you would never tire of punching.Hope the Police done him rottten .I wish i had a picture of the crash with him in it..

Charming.

Red lorry, yellow lorry?

Does his surname begin with an M?

There could be a link here.

Grimbo

Care to elaborate?

The most ignorant, sour faced c**t ever that has been my misfortune to have to deal with at work. Drives like a maniac, cannae wait for two seconds and is guaranteed to wipe out some poor b*****d one day.

If that had happened at work can you imagine the return to work interview?

Just as well he had a Slippery P.....

Sorry Mozza I've been in the (male) I;m sick us f**k position for 3 days.  Started to walk again today...the shop still sells beer.

You mean a fanzone... tried tested and highly popular around Europe??

Where the SFA could coin it in and the police could have everyone in one place?

f**k that. The SFA have no place for this sort of common sense

Yup - maybe we should start a petition? Should never be that hard to get drink near the Scottish national stadium

Yup - maybe we should start a petition? Should never be that hard to get drink near the Scottish national stadium

Has there been a P&B political movement in the past? Have there been petitions &/or strongly worded letters sent from the masses?

Although I'm still not liking the new Avvy I'm quite impressed with the new politico Throbs.

I might grow to re-like you.

Can you do a draft petition so we can see what you want us to sign, chairman Throb!

Grimbo

Plenty online petition websities etc these days. Lets do a proper modern day data misuse job and sign up all p&b members vie email address, with an opt out option hidden away in the bowels of the website

Good shout, I know there's been a few vote my kids shit painting/sculpture ones but I'm talking about a SRS one.

Where do I sign?

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady