Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Any financial/economic/exchange rate experts out there? I'd be looking at getting some dollars later this week but with the Sterling taking a bit of a fall, I could be losing out on a fair bit.

Is it supposed to recover within the next month or so? Or should I get it sorted now before it falls even further?

I know, Quick Question for this pish etc.

Certainly not an expert but I'd hang on till the Tory leadership issue is a bit clearer. I think if Theresa May looks like the winner the markets will be reassured. Steady pair of hands and all that, what?

Edited by welshbairn

Same boat for me and im currently of the "wait and see" mindset. You can always go half now half later. Minimise any potential losses but then you also negate 50% of potential gains...

Aye, I was kind of thinking that but I just wanted to know if it was predicted to go either way. Think I might break it up a wee bit as opposed to leaving it all for one day.

You Falkirk tinks are alright. Cheers boys.

Same boat for me and im currently of the "wait and see" mindset. You can always go half now half later. Minimise any potential losses but then you also negate 50% of potential gains...

Glad I went half the day before the referendum. Got the rest out as soon as I could after the vote, didn't lose too much.

If you boys want to round up all the cash you can get, we'll agree a drop off point I'll get you a cracking rate. Cheers in advance.

I'm intrigued.

A big parcel arrived at work for me today.

A slush puppie maker I must have ordered when I was pissed on Saturday night.

Not something I'd have purchased normally but I'm actually quite pleased with myself.