Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had a pretty fucked up dream last night as well - I was at a party where half the guests were being nice to me and the other half absolutely hated me. There was one guy going crazy at me because I lost his keys and he was constantly chasing for me being absolutely horrible. I woke up feeling quite upset.

I had a very weird dream last night also but I don't really want to discuss it as I'm still feeling a bit traumatised by it, and it's one of those dreams that really didn't make sense so explaining it would be difficult.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Given recent events, I don't think you should be encouraging P&B'ers to go into family restaurants asking for kids menus. The crayons and colouring pages should keep them occupied for a while I suppose.

Perhaps, though I imagine half of them would end up eating them.

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I had a very weird dream last night also but I don't really want to discuss it as I'm still feeling a bit traumatised by it, and it's one of those dreams that really didn't make sense so explaining it would be difficult.

You're feeling traumatised by a dream?

I had a pretty fucked up dream last night as well - I was at a party where half the guests were being nice to me and the other half absolutely hated me. There was one guy going crazy at me because I lost his keys and he was constantly chasing for me being absolutely horrible. I woke up feeling quite upset.

So, it was just like posting on here, apart from the keys bit then.

21 minutes ago, FlyerTon said:

That's an ancient motor - a 1994 Peugeot 405 estate.

Did he fall or was he tripped?

I'm surprised you haven't posted what was number 1 in the month it was registered.