Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Genuinely think I might be the only normal one. What with your dress sense, DA Baracus's f**k pram, Shooboax and his unhinged behaviour etc. 

Your firmly aligned moral compass helps balance out the waywardness of the rest of us. 

God I miss Puffa Puffa Rice. Now that was a cereal. I thought I'd been eating it until late primary school but recently read that they'd stopped making it a decade before that. So either I have excellent preschool memory ...or I was eating well out of date stuff? Either way, it was the best cereal, bar none.

9 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

God I miss Puffa Puffa Rice. Now that was a cereal. I thought I'd been eating it until late primary school but recently read that they'd stopped making it a decade before that. So either I have excellent preschool memory ...or I was eating well out of date stuff? Either way, it was the best cereal, bar none.

Your Maw was sooking the sugar of ricicles and spitting them back into the packet.

8 hours ago, Njord said:

My new pal at work is Duckzilla.

348itxt.jpg

This is what happens when you handfeed beef Monster Munch and coffee to a Mallard....

Anyone who handed me Beef Monster munch and a coffee would be my friend for life.

Also, quick P&B tip.. Bacon Fries (or inferior Frazzles) dipped in espresso is a delicacy.