Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got an email to my Gmail account saying my Yahoo account has possibly been hacked seeing as somebody stole the details of 500 million users.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/22/technology/yahoo-data-breach/index.html?sr=twCNN092216yahoo-data-breach0700PMVODtopLink&linkId=29092163

Can't actually remember having a Yahoo account tbh, but seemed to know my name and alternative email.

Dang.

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was becoming teetotal I was meaning - that would be shit. Also if you're going to be teetotal then who would want to spend time in a pub anyway?

Good point. I'm a month and a bit into being teetotal again. Go for pub lunches still but not been to pub at night time. I've become a fitness freak instead. 

Good point. I'm a month and a bit into being teetotal again. Go for pub lunches still but not been to pub at night time. I've become a fitness freak instead. 

Don't blame you tbh - if I wasn't drinking though the last place I would go would be a pub.

29 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was becoming teetotal I was meaning - that would be shit. Also if you're going to be teetotal then who would want to spend time in a pub anyway?

As Alfred Garnett said "I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day".

5 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

It's not alone Shands. 

Grimbo

I was just going to the supermarket and it suggested I go to my boxing gym instead and brought up a map of how to get there. Due an upgrade soon so instead of trading it in I'm going to smash the cheeky little b*****d up with a hammer.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

I was just going to the supermarket and it suggested I go to my boxing gym instead and brought up a map of how to get there. Due an upgrade soon so instead of trading it in I'm going to smash the cheeky little b*****d up with a hammer.

Tell it you are taking it to the sparkling phone shop for a new dress or whatever you like to cover your phone in but take it to the boxing gym & give it a swift jab in the ring. 

Show the gobby mouthpiece who the smart one is? 

Grimbo 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sadly there would only be one winner. 

Hey chin up mate, there's bound to be a thread on here to cover every eventuality, you can be assured we've got your back & will rip the pish out of you for a wee while, you know how quickly things pass by round here? 

I bet you could beat it at squash, well over a best of 3 maybe?

Have a good weekend pal & ignore that phone even if doing so you end up in the cells again. 

Grimbo  

6 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Hey chin up mate, there's bound to be a thread on here to cover every eventuality, you can be assured we've got your back & will rip the pish out of you for a wee while, you know how quickly things pass by round here? 

I bet you could beat it at squash, well over a best of 3 maybe?

Have a good weekend pal & ignore that phone even if doing so you end up in the cells again. 

Grimbo  

It fat shamed me into going to the gym (the kind with bad music and machines etc). I think I picked up some tropical disease yesterday and should be in my bed but I'm being bossed about by some HAL wannabe.

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It fat shamed me into going to the gym (the kind with bad music and machines etc). I think I picked up some tropical disease yesterday and should be in my bed but I'm being bossed about by some HAL wannabe.

it's a small step, Shands if you must go out ffs please take your helmet with you. 

Grimbo