Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Must admit I had throbber down as a bit of a short arse, but didn't consider Knightswood Bear as one. Live and learn.

Yep, bit of a short arse I'm afraid, although i'm actually 5'9, not that it makes much odds.

I make up for it with my colossal cock.

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Yep, bit of a short arse I'm afraid, although i'm actually 5'9, not that it makes much odds.

I make up for it by being a colossal cock.

FTFY

No thanks required. ;)

Grimbo 

Edited by Grim O'Grady
I'm a cock

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I make up for it with my colossal cock.

Would you agree that nobody at 5'8/5'9 should be anywhere below 9 stone as BMI calculator would suggest?

Just now, throbber said:

Would you agree that nobody at 5'8/5'9 should be anywhere below 9 stone as BMI calculator would suggest?

I don't think i've been 9 stone since I was about 15.  If I got anywhere near that again and wasn't training to be a Featherweight boxer, i'd just assume I had some terrible wasting disease and say goodbye to my family.  

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

Male                                                                                                                                    Female

5' 4" 117 - 143 lbs. 5' 4" 108 - 132 lbs. or ideally 300lbs to get throbber randy
5' 5" 122 - 150 lbs. 5' 5" 113 - 138 lbs.
5' 6" 128 - 156 lbs. 5' 6" 117 - 143 lbs.
5' 7" 133 - 163 lbs. 5' 7" 122 - 149 lbs.
5' 8" 139 - 169 lbs. 5' 8" 126 - 154 lbs.
5' 9" 144 - 176 lbs. 5' 9" 131 - 160 lbs.
5' 10" 149 - 183 lbs. 5' 10" 135 - 165 lbs.
5' 11" 155 - 189 lbs. 5' 11" 140 - 171 lbs.
6' 0" 160 - 196 lbs. 6' 0" 144 - 176 lbs.
6' 1" 166 - 202 lbs. 6' 1" 149 - 182 lbs.
6' 2" 171 - 209 lbs. 6' 2" 153 - 187 lbs.
6' 3" 176 - 216 lbs. 6' 3" 158 - 193 lbs.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Did you just make that up yourself Shandon?:lol: 

i'm still overweight according to that, I'm going out to get some exercise and maybe cry quietly in a corner somewhere.

http://bmisurgery.org/ - these guys can slim you down without the need to go running etc. 

I'm at the top end of the scale at 12 and a half stone and 5'11. If I drop down to 12 stone people think I have some terrible illness.  

Edited by Shandon Par

I'm a manly 5'10" and I had turned into a fat b*****d, I checked out my " ideal " weight for height and age which was 74kg, and I achieved this through doing the 5:2 diet. The thing is that I felt and looked like a deflated tyre and had definitely lost too much. I put some weight back on, felt and looked much better, but during a routine health check a couple of months later I was told I was in the obese range. Just work out what's best for yourself

23 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

I'm a manly 5'10" and I had turned into a fat b*****d, I checked out my " ideal " weight for height and age which was 74kg, and I achieved this through doing the 5:2 diet. The thing is that I felt and looked like a deflated tyre and had definitely lost too much. I put some weight back on, felt and looked much better, but during a routine health check a couple of months later I was told I was in the obese range. Just work out what's best for yourself

I did 5-2 (still do if I need to shake of a bit of flab) and had folk thinking I was ill from losing so much weight so quickly. You lose so much fat and it comes off your face quite quickly. 

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I did 5-2 (still do if I need to shake of a bit of flab) and had folk thinking I was ill from losing so much weight so quickly. You lose so much fat and it comes off your face quite quickly. 

Maybe i should do that instead. Probably a bit OTT if you just want to lose a stone though.