Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Some wee German Christmassy market thing has opened outside Union Square. Since I'm 40 minutes early for my train, thought it was only fair I stopped in said market for a quick pint. £7.50. Just about shat it.

(You get £3 back when you hand the glass back)

Is that the annual one along Union Terrace with the rides and crap?

Nah. Right on the doorstep of Union Square. Wee wooden hut thing, selling (what looks like) mulled wine, German lagers and hotdogs etc. Pretty much an outdoor pub more than a market tbh.

Seen that the other day, the "jäger haus" sounded quite tempting but alas it wasn't open yet.

Aye that's the one. Pretty sure that's the name that was on my glass, unsure if that's the name of the lager, though.

Or use that £59 and get an android box with Kodi. Or if you have a loyalty to Amazon, buy the Firestick and install the Kodi app onto that B)

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Or use that £59 and get an android box with Kodi. Or if you have a loyalty to Amazon, buy the Firestick and install the Kodi app onto that B)

Kodi doesn't get you free next day guaranteed delivery on stuff though.

Kodi doesn't get you free next day guaranteed delivery on stuff though.

If you use Amazon frequently it's a good deal but it's hardly worth it otherwise.

I've heard/seen Kodi on the Firestick is pish? Seen it on my mates tv and the streams were awful. A lad at my work also put it on a Firestick and it now doesn't work at all apparently.

Can't say I've had any such issues. They were maybe just poor streams in general. That's more to do with Kodi rather than the Firestick though.

When a well dressed Morningside gent either pops his clogs or gets kicked out by his wife, his clothes often end up in one of the charity shops. It's with some trepidation that I post this pic (spotted on my travels today). Is our dear old b-word ban victim Mozza no more? 

IMG_0817.JPG

When a well dressed Morningside gent either pops his clogs or gets kicked out by his wife, his clothes often end up in one of the charity shops. It's with some trepidation that I post this pic (spotted on my travels today). Is our dear old b-word ban victim Mozza no more? 

IMG_0817.JPG

RIP Moz. Let's not let Grimbo organise the collection though...

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Am I the only one more interested in what Shandon was actually shopping for in the first place?

I've not actually tried it on yet. The missus looked a bit unconvinced when she saw the "ultra slim fit" label on the item.