Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I hope that when it says 'Mixed Meat' that it means all the meat has been crushed in to one big meat cube and stuffed in to that box. You have to separate it out yourself.

I like the sound of that. You could cook it with a blow torch like a big square kebab.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I hope that when it says 'Mixed Meat' that it means all the meat has been crushed in to one big meat cube and stuffed in to that box. You have to separate it out yourself.

Nice avatar, classy and a cut above most of the rest.

I've surveyed two sites recently where new build flat developments have been constructed and the joiners for the housebuilders haven't properly fixed the chipboard subfloor to the joists, haven't glued the joints  of the caber and haven't glued or in any way deflected the joists from rubbing, and one of the sites they had also had the skirting sitting directly atop the joists. Both sites have engineered hardwood floors throughout and need to all be taken up to rectify as the resultant squeaking is so bad it's led to court action amongst tenants and owners in some cases. Two huge developments, from two different housebuilders. I know from talking to the agents for one of the sites that the builder went bust building that development and the architect involved cashed in immediately and bought three of them and got permission to knock them into one. That same site they've obviously failed to schedule the joinery and heating around each other properly, as the heating pipes have been forced under the squeaking floors and then the caber jumped on to flatten the pipes to make them fit under the subfloor. You'd be amazed what they get away with.

I’m happy enough to not get involved in any residential stuff at all. I won’t ever work on new build resi, in fact I barely work on new build at all, but the fact remains there’s a lot of cowboys out there. It’s also another reason I’d never buy a totally new property, you’re opening yourself up to a multitude of issues. I feel for people who buy what they perceive to be their dream home, until 2 weeks in to living in it the faults appear or you notice things which you didn’t at first and before you know it you’re regretting buying at all. Suspicion should be held over every single contractor out there, no matter how good they are or previous record, if there’s a way to cut a corner without being found out they’ll take it. Issues such as not fixing things properly, missing wall ties, incorrectly installed flooring/joinery is obvious stuff to a professional, not to your average joe. It’s when you get the even more difficult to spot issues, incorrectly built roofing, ventilation issues, poorly designed drainage, which takes months or even years to appear you’ve really got problems with a contractor.

50 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Why are you showing us photos of the contents list and box and not the actual meat, you total fucking walloper?

33 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Walloper. Wanting knocked oot

That's at least two threats of terrible violence against you now today Ruggy. Rugster the Thugster. 

15 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Do thugs not dish out the violence? No wonder you keep getting it handed to you at the boxing.

A former pro (who had it handed to him by Prince Naseem) praised my hands whilst on a visit to an Essex boxing club recently. Not a euph. 

A former pro (who had it handed to him by Prince Naseem) praised my hands whilst on a visit to an Essex boxing club recently. Not a euph. 

Christophe Berra praised Celtic on Sunday. Sometimes people say things they don’t entirely mean just to be polite, especially after the shagging them raw.

Edit; I thought I’d avoid the handjob in the changing room route here, don’t think I didn’t see it though.

14 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Christophe Berra praised Celtic on Sunday. Sometimes people say things they don’t entirely mean just to be polite, especially after the shagging them raw.

Edit; I thought I’d avoid the handjob in the changing room route here, don’t think I didn’t see it though.

:huh: :(:bairn