Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Off to a wedding reception tonight, so the wife has talked me into putting one of those cleansing masks on that you peel off after 20 mins to clean my skin up. In 20 minutes I'm either going to look George clooney or Simon Weston.

My money would be on Simon Weston.... In fact isn't there already a resemblance?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I got one of these "I am the son of the late President of **** and need your help to get money out of the country..." e-mails today.  Came through our Yell website.

Your yell website?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I got one of these "I am the son of the late President of **** and need your help to get money out of the country..." e-mails today.  Came through our Yell website.

Sorry, nothing personal. 

The guy found guilty of trying to steal Andy Carroll's watch has been jailed for 11 years and 3 months.  Meanwhile in Scotland a guy found guilty of abusing 12 kids over a ten year period, the youngest of whom was six, and filming such abuse has been jailed for 10 years and 2 months.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I've been up since 6. Hoose to myself today by the look of it as the two of them are fucking off out.  Knowing my luck they'll be back by 10am.

Done a workout now off for a sauna. Then wash car. Walk dog. I turn into. Terrible person when I'm off the booze.

IMG_0006.JPG

I have no idea what I'm going to do today. I've been so focused on finishing the work week that I forgot I'm not actually leaving until Monday and I've got a day off looking after the bairn to figure out today. She's currently trying to figure out how to open up the baby gate, but I somehow doubt this will occupy her attention all day so probably need some sort of plan.

The guy found guilty of trying to steal Andy Carroll's watch has been jailed for 11 years and 3 months.  Meanwhile in Scotland a guy found guilty of abusing 12 kids over a ten year period, the youngest of whom was six, and filming such abuse has been jailed for 10 years and 2 months.

Looking on from afar, and without much interest to go into the details, I do think sentencing in this country is a bit of a lottery.

I don't have much faith at all in the legal system. Like many aspects of government, it doesn't see to work very well.