Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Also enjoying the unrelenting ability of Dundee fans to congregate en masse whenever someone or something connected to their club has made a c**t of something and defend it blindly. It's genuinely unparalleled on P&B.

Calling Granny Danger a blethering c**t isn't necessarily a defense of anything anyone has said.

Ignore what the Tweet is actually about, can anyone give me context to this video? Is it from a film or legit? Is there an extended video to this? What's going on?

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Keg of Jarl on its way from Fyne Ales emoji16.png

Had to read that quite a few times. Thought you’d gone all Lord of the Rings and that Keg of Jarl was some mystical lord and Fyne Ales (pronounced al-es) was his kingdom. 

1 hour ago, Bold Rover said:

Does anyone give a flying f**k? Move on.

If you don't give a f**k feel free to ignore what I'm saying, don't whine about it. Tbf you're probably right but I missed the chat and am genuinely interested in how folk fall for the free speech grift 

For probably the first time since this lockdown come into play I'm sat thinking "this is fucking shite". 

I've went through a few stress stages and boredom phases but never just sat here and felt 🤷‍♂️

46 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

If you don't give a f**k feel free to ignore what I'm saying, don't whine about it. Tbf you're probably right but I missed the chat and am genuinely interested in how folk fall for the free speech grift 

They don’t, other than the tinfoil hat/racist apologist posters.

The ‘every view is valid’ brigade is restricted to folk with an IQ below 80.

If you want some examples of folk with such IQs check the YouTube video I posted on the Trump thread in the politics forum.

Watching MOTD 

Arsenal had an incredible team back then, although not that good that they didn't have to play Christopher Wreh. Still, what a player Bergkamp was. Genuinely one of the best of all time. A guy who would fit in to any team of any time.

Everton had some team too.

Most pitches these days seem huge but Highbury looked like it was similar to East End Park in dimensions 

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Watching MOTD 

Arsenal had an incredible team back then, although not that good that they didn't have to play Christopher Wreh. Still, what a player Bergkamp was. Genuinely one of the best of all time. A guy who would fit in to any team of any time.

Everton had some team too.

Most pitches these days seem huge but Highbury looked like it was similar to East End Park in dimensions 

Not watching it, but the strikers they had around 1999ish were unreal:

Thierry Henry
Dennis Bergkamp
Sylvain Wiltord
Fabian Cabalerro

Superstars the lot of them.

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

Not watching it, but the strikers they had around 1999ish were unreal:

Thierry Henry
Dennis Bergkamp
Sylvain Wiltord

Superstars the lot of them.

Yup, mental talent they had. 

20 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The end of freedom of speech, and your applauding it?

Sad Morrissey is sad. - GIF on Imgur

Fucking hell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52517797

The channel had more than 900,000 subscirbers

That's a lot of fucking lunatics.

David Icke will love that he’s been banned from YouTube as it’s his idea of him being a victim to Orwellian censorship when the reality is that he’s spreading absolute shite about a virus he knows nothing about during a global pandemic. YouTube have banned people for far less than this and he has nobody to blame but himself.

Then they sent us that Lithuanian striker on loan. Made Gav look like Pele.
Tomas Danilvicious. Mind he came on at Love Street and did square root of f**k all. Couldn't believe Arsenal had such a hopeless bag of gash on their books.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Then they sent us that Lithuanian striker on loan. Made Gav look like Pele.

Tomas Danilvicious. Mind he came on at Love Street and did square root of f**k all. Couldn't believe Arsenal had such a hopeless bag of gash on their books.

He went on to have a decent career in Serie A too. The boy appeared to struggle with basic human functions like standing up.