Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am currently sitting inside the tunnel of the SECC.

At 04:57 !

He'll be queuing for tickets for something. And, if so, my son or daughter or both may be with him. The last time they turned up at a reasonable time for tickets (if anyone can call 06:30 reasonable) they missed out on a special wristband or some such. rolleyes.gif

He'll be queuing for tickets for something. And, if so, my son or daughter or both may be with him. The last time they turned up at a reasonable time for tickets (if anyone can call 06:30 reasonable) they missed out on a special wristband or some such. rolleyes.gif

Could we please have an additional box to register tedious fuckwittery, seeing as this "controversial" post was apparently worth a minus point? Either that or have a cut-off point for voting so that by, say 10:00 am the sad acts will have spurted their loads and we can all get on with the day in peace.

It really does highlight the banal stupidity of this system.

And for those who usually do jump in right about now, don't bother - it's not the "points" that I give a shit about, it's just the annoyance of knowing that whatever I post, the same bunch of pathetic stalkers will trawl the site and spunk over their keyboards as they click on their vote buttons and shoot off their daily quota.

This is a thing I want to share with P&B.wink.gif

I feel better for that!smile.gif

Could we please have an additional box to register tedious fuckwittery, seeing as this "controversial" post was apparently worth a minus point? Either that or have a cut-off point for voting so that by, say 10:00 am the sad acts will have spurted their loads and we can all get on with the day in peace.

And for those who usually do jump in right about now, don't bother - it's not the "points" that I give a shit about, it's just the annoyance of knowing that whatever I post, the same bunch of pathetic stalkers will trawl the site and spunk over their keyboards as they click on their vote buttons and shoot off their daily quota.

Why does it bother you so much?

PTTGOYN thread for this pish.

It's like having chewing gum on the bottom of your shoe. Unpleasant, annoying and inevitable but ultimately of little importance.

You'd just rather it wasn't there in the first place.

Do you not think if you stopped reacting to it like this it would stop happening? People are clearly just doing it for a laugh now, as you seem to get a large amount of them, far more than a few 'stalkers' as you put it would be able to dish out.

PTTGOYN thread for this pish.

I don't consider it that noteworthy.

Do you not think if you stopped reacting to it like this it would stop happening? People are clearly just doing it for a laugh now, as you seem to get a large amount of them, far more than a few 'stalkers' as you put it would be able to dish out.

I did but it hasn't.

Added to that, it's my first day back after a four day break, the airport is dead, I've done all my work, I'm bored shitless, it's snowing and I can't get on Facebook which is a lot more rewarding and a lot less petty and there's too many people about to try the finger lifting thingy mentioned on the other thread.rolleyes.gif

It's like having chewing gum on the bottom of your shoe. Unpleasant, annoying and inevitable but ultimately of little importance.

You mean like having a pagan on the bottom of your shoe? :D

At least you're taking it in a jovial, carefree manner.

I'm on my phone, so I cant reply to you both.

I was there from when I posted until ten past nine, queuing for Green Day tickets. Last time they toured we waited from midnight, and for Muse around 2am. We've learned from our mistakes and go later on.

Kilt, you're correct. The wristband thing was for Enter Shikari at HMV, and we didnt get any.

Ive not slept in 34 hours, I'm a tad tired...

Couldn't have put it better myself. For someone who supposedly doesn't care about the post ratings thingy, you don't half get a strop on when someone gives you a minus, which I imagine would just add fuel to the fire.

I just don't get why having a wee red box with a minus number in it at the bottom of your post should bother anyone.