Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Good old TSC. I made a muck up of it at my actual interview because I made stupid mistakes like putting a . after Mr, and not leaving spaces between area code and telephone number, but I did very well at everything else. I've passed the same thing tiwce before so it shouldn't be too much of a problem now I know exactly what and what not to do.

Ah no bother, good luck with that you should do well i reckon. Not as if you're a spaz and some of the people that work at TSC are fucking unbelievable.

Aye. It's quality, although I couldn't see the opening because of all the water in my face (fnarr), so I just about shat myself flying out into mid air. It's great.biggrin.gif

Haha, same here the first time. I didn't even realise i was on that flume and then woooooooosshh *shits self in mid air.*

Im not going swimming anymore as she is working. Owning her own business is busy work. ohmy.gif Hopefully get a different day this week tho. wink.gif

You need to learn from DougallDogg (can't remember his new name). He has his bird going everywhere with him, she can take her work to the swimming.

What does she do? I always thought you were about 18/19 so isn't it quite strange that a girl around this age has her own business? Maybe not..

Once the novelty of knowing what the inisde of a girl feels like, you'll realise they're useless shits.

Ive felt inside certain parts of her. I dare go in other parts.

You need to learn from DougallDogg (can't remember his new name). He has his bird going everywhere with him, she can take her work to the swimming.

What does she do? I always thought you were about 18/19 so isn't it quite strange that a girl around this age has her own business? Maybe not..

Im 20. She has started up her own childminding business. Yeah I think its very unusual but if its what she wants to do then Im all for it.

Ive felt inside certain parts of her. I dare go in other parts.

Im 20. She has started up her own childminding business. Yeah I think its very unusual but if its what she wants to do then Im all for it.

Doesn't sound too bad an idea if you managed to get a big enough clientel, younger you start i guess the more time you have to improve the business.

Going to run the course of the Glenrothes Road Running Festival on Wednesday so I can see how much I need to improve for the proper one later in the year. I think I should be fine even now but I'm bringing along a couple of pals incase I need to be carried. :(

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

she did microwave it yes?

cause surely you can't burn anything in a microwave -its just about super heating water molecules no?

You can burn food in the microwave.

If by professional you mean 17 year old 'Starter Maker' then yes, yes it is.

That'll do for me.

Going to run the course of the Glenrothes Road Running Festival on Wednesday so I can see how much I need to improve for the proper one

later in the year. I think I should be fine even now but I'm bringing along a couple of pals incase I need to be carried. :(

What is the course? I'd like to try a 10k.