Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

With all the recent talk of postponements, I don't think I've ever been on the way to a game when it was called off. We've had a couple of late ones but I wasn't going to those games anyway.

I do remember a game at Dingwall in 2002 where we were just approaching Inverness and the radio announced there would be a pitch inspection, but fortunately it passed and we won 1-0.

I hadn't, but I was at Dundee Utd this season when it was abandoned, and i had reached Perth last week. sad.gif

Just got off the phone to my old man.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Dad."

"Who's this?"

I'm an only child :(

My old boy is like that as well. He is regularly asking me how old I am or when he thinks my birthday is approaching he asks me what date it is.

I'm pretty certain he asked me this in May one year. My birthday is in September.

Can someone post a link to a recent post made by Kilt. I want to see if I can give another red dot.

Thanks.

Will this do? wink.gif

Although don't hold me responsible for Fuds getting wrist strain or going blind if you do add another minus!smile.gif

I saw someone do that yesterday actually. It's not the most pleasant of experiences, eh?

Nah, it's not. It was as if it was in slow motion. I was "first on the scene" as it were, and i just kinda ran over and asked him if he was ok before another two guys came over and we helped him up.

He was fine though, but he was understandably shaking like fcuk.

Nah, it's not. It was as if it was in slow motion. I was "first on the scene" as it were, and i just kinda ran over and asked him if he was ok before another two guys came over and we helped him up.

He was fine though, but he was understandably shaking like fcuk.

Aye, the guy I saw (well, his bike and he really) kind of skidded around, then bounced until the back of his bike hit a parked car. He got straight up, so was fine and I don't think he was going particularly fast at the time either, but the roads were so wet that his back wheel just kind of went from under him.

That sounds hilarious :lol:

It does, but when you think about it, it really isn't.

I think it's just starting a sentence with... "I saw someone fall off a..." triggers the amused part of your brain, because you're expecting them to say "bouncy castle", "Great Dane" or "fat lass" and it takes a minute to comprehend that actually coming off a motorbike is probably quite a crap thing to do, and not exactly great to watch either.

Unless it's the bloke who played Matt Malone in the second series onwards of Game On. I'd pay good money to see him come off a motorbike. You're not Matt! Imposter! FRAUD!

I'm hungover, issues come to the fore.