Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just about every time the Rovers win a game, the opposition start calling for their manager to get the sack! Aberdeen, Dundee, Airdrie (alright, they're doing it most weeks anyway, but it got worse after we put them out of the cup), Dunfermline...

Are we really that bad?

It's nothing to do with you per se; it's just that today saw our performance reach a new low...a week after it had reached its previous low...which came a week after its previous low...which came...you get the idea.

The only times we've played well this season are against Aberdeen (but even then we threw away a 2-0 lead), Rangers and in the 2nd half of the Challenge Cup final.

OK, I've just had a weird experience.

I knew that I'd forgotten to do something, but I didn't know what it was. Just now, my cordless headphones started to play-up, which generally indicates they need charged. I knew the charging cable was on the floor (I'd spotted it there earlier and hadn't got round to picking it up). In bending down to pick it up, I spotted something under my sofa which reminded me what I hadn't done.

As "Dave" would say: "Cos-mic, Del".

... the charging cable was on the floor (I'd spotted it there earlier and hadn't got round to picking it up). In bending down to pick it up, I spotted something under my sofa which reminded me what I hadn't done...

Was it "Tidy Up" by any chance?

Was it "Tidy Up" by any chance?

No. The cable fell off my desk when I was heading out for the football, so I didn't bother stopping to pick it up.

Or "Properly dispose of that body"?

No comment :ph34r:

Was it Griffiths (hiya Leigh! hiya pal!) and Goodwillie the mind cripple?

Word is it might have been Bob 'FTP' Malcolm and some auld guy in robes and a mitre. Teckle!

It's nothing to do with you per se; it's just that today saw our performance reach a new low...a week after it had reached its previous low...which came a week after its previous low...which came...you get the idea.

The only times we've played well this season are against Aberdeen (but even then we threw away a 2-0 lead), Rangers and in the 2nd half of the Challenge Cup final.

This point probably got lost in the morass of controversy regarding the stewards, but I thought in the Cup game you were lucky to beat us in the end.

Just about every time the Rovers win a game, the opposition start calling for their manager to get the sack! Aberdeen, Dundee, Airdrie (alright, they're doing it most weeks anyway, but it got worse after we put them out of the cup), Dunfermline...

Are we really that bad?

Last time you beat us our manager had his desk cleared for him by Monday morning.

I quite like that system: lose to Raith next week Grady, and we're shot of you. No pressure. :)