Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been in Uni since 4.30am this morning doing some last-minute revision for a test I've got at 11am. In the computer lab I've been in a class started at 9am, although as I'm just sitting quietly at a computer the tutor has let me stay in.

There's two guys who, at the start of the lesson, asked if anyone had a cough and then when a couple of folk responded yes, took out face masks and are now sitting with them on. They look like complete idiots.

Photos, or it never happened.

I'm ment to be in school at 9am, I slept in and my mum said "Im away to work, be in school at 10am at the latest!" and I'm still in bed.

You are hardcore, Scott. I wouldn't want to mess with you, big man.

We cool?

You are hardcore, Scott. I wouldn't want to mess with you, big man.

We cool?

Doesnt look it... :o

Best be on your guard he's probably on his way over to give you a lesson 'bout repec' an ting' as we speak.

There's two guys who, at the start of the lesson, asked if anyone had a cough and then when a couple of folk responded yes, took out face masks and are now sitting with them on. They look like complete idiots.

I hope they both get AIDS. The bad kind.

I've been in Uni since 4.30am this morning doing some last-minute revision for a test I've got at 11am. In the computer lab I've been in a class started at 9am, although as I'm just sitting quietly at a computer the tutor has let me stay in.

Gaz, are all the computer labs open through the night? Is the place usually deed at that time? I may do an all nighter next week to whack on with an essay. Chances are, I'll get f**k all done at home.

Gaz, are all the computer labs open through the night? Is the place usually deed at that time? I may do an all nighter next week to whack on with an essay. Chances are, I'll get f**k all done at home.

Aye, they're open 24/7. Hardly a soul in them, but then the ones I go to are usually pretty quiet anyway.

I fucking hate my school's library. I had to show my pal my programming for the computing coursework yesterday - that's due for Friday and he was struggling with it - and it was near impossible to get two computers together. Full of second years playing games as the proxy ban gets lifted for an hour during lunch. Then we went again this afternoon and we got told the library was closed by the boot of the a librarian. Why? No explanation, as she put it, it's 'her' library.

What a joke.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

Guest The Phoenix

I know. It's just that I can't remember doing it - unless Algeria is a default setting, in which case:

يأتي في الجزائر

cool.gif

There's only one team for you Kilt... Japan.

japan-flag.gif

C'mon the Red Spots.