Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Fiver says you'll be fucked off your tits singing an inpromptu karaoke in the Taj Mahal Indian Takeaway at 3am.

Or even more likely than that on here at 3am after a few sherrys. So what I'm saying is I'll take that bet.

You've made me all the more determined to call it a night at half time in the football, because the most important thing in the world is proving people wrong on the Internet.

Guest The Phoenix

You've made me all the more determined to call it a night at half time in the football, because the most important thing in the world is proving people wrong on the Internet.

No it's not. :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

Heathen!

Incidentally, you share your name with my usual after work pub, which is the one I'll be going to later on.

Tell the barman The Phoenix says drinks are on the house.

I was utterly oblivious to Javier Mascherano playing for Barcelona until I turned the FM demo on there and seen him in their team, then followed by a quick wiki it appears he plays for them. I thought a move to Inter Milan was basically a done deal. :unsure:

First off let me state that I'm a great believer that most of the time sex should be consensual but this obnoxious bitch was just asking for it. She almost made me go back on my morals.

I was 'quietly' working away with Led Zeppelin pumping away from the CD player when a nurse from the ward across from the labs rang the bell a posted a cd with a note on it saying "get tht shit aff and get the gid tunes own".

Ok I thought, so I took the CD out the case. DJ FUCKING SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'll have the last laugh. Cradle Of Filth. How do you like them apples??????

Edited by Jimmy85