Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

The bold C wasn't very clear so I added inverted comas. ACTUALLY!

Will you ever be able to wake up from your inverted coma?

:lol:

The case for the prosecution rests, M'Lud.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm in a pressure cooker under a microscope situation here. Keeping the Machinery of Government running, single handed! I take a break to bully a child (every man needs a hobby) and you lot jump on a wee typo. It's at time like this etc etc...

You've missed a word out.

How many floors up are you and do the windows open?

You've missed a word out.

How many floors up are you and do the windows open?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was deliberate to emphasise the extreme pressure I find myself under. I sent someone for pizza 15 minutes ago and they have failed to return.

Anyway, I'm probably nearer your office than you are. If you can remember where it is at all. Would you like me to look in?

For the record the windows don't open and I'm on the 2nd

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Guest The Phoenix

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was deliberate to emphasise the extreme pressue I find myself under. I sent someone for pizza 15 minutes ago and they have failed to return.

Anyway, I'm probably nearer your office than you are. If you can remember where it is at all. Would you like me to look in?

For the record the windows don't open and I'm on the 2nd

Strangely, I was in the office today. :ph34r:

Briefly.

Even more strange is the fact that I'm also having pizza for lunch.

Strangely, I was in the office today. :ph34r:

Briefly.

Even more strange is the fact that I'm also having pizza for lunch.

Hhmmm, the there must be a queue. I will need to mention it in her appraisal though, cos sh'e still not back.

They take advantage of my good nature in here, it's got to stop!

You missed another typo in an earlier post. I've fixed it now. No doubt I missed others.

In terms of a bad day. I have today,

a) Caught my finger between chair and desk.

b) Exploding bottle of irn bru on white shirt, spent 20 minutes in the lavvy rinsing and drying it on the coldest hot air hand dryer in the world.

c) As previously mentioned, tardy pizza.

Someone did give me 4 cans of lager though and it's not even my birthday.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Guest The Phoenix

Hhmmm, the there must be a queue. I will need to mention it in her appraisal though, cos sh'e still not back.

They take advantage of my good nature in here, it's got to stop!

You missed another typo in an earlier post. I've fixed it now. No doubt I missed others.

In terms of a bad day. I have today,

a) Caught my finger between chair and desk.

b) Exploding bottle of irn bru on white shirt, spent 20 minutes in the lavvy rinsing and drying it on the coldest hot air hand dryer in the world.

c) As previously mentioned, tardy pizza.

Someone did give me 4 cans of lager though and it's not even my birthday.

Drink the lager and boot the bint in the pie.

You'll feel so much better.

I did Geography AND Modern Studies, yeah that's how i roll.

I did Geography, History and Modern Sudies! 8)

I did Geography, Modern Studies, History, English and Psychology. I believe I win this round of "Social Science/Humanities Top Trumps" 8)

I'm in a pressure cooker under a microscope situation here. Keeping the Machinery of Government running, single handed! I take a break to bully a child (every man needs a hobby) and you lot jump on a wee typo. It's at time like this etc etc...

I'm in my late 20's with a 2 year old child and another on way! You're day isn't getting much better is it?! :lol:

I'm in my late 20's with a 2 year old child and another on way! You're day isn't getting much better is it?! :lol:

At least the pizza turned up. Now I've ate too much and feel a bit ill. I might need to halt the Machinery of Government and go home for a wee lie down. I'll wait till it stops raining quite so heavily though.

Guest The Phoenix

:rolleyes:

Late 20's. :lol: That'll be code for 29 then. ;)

Guest The Phoenix

I would invisage that given the length of the waiting list I will arrive in 6 weeks, not 4. The number 4 relates to the model of iphone not the waiting time for delivery.

He'll get a bloody shock if you turn up at his door in 6 weeks.

Edit: Apparently not!! :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix