Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Same, my January exams finish on the 19th (barring resits) which leaves me a wee bit of time to move around. If I could get a cheap connection from Prague (or another city in the area back to the UK I'd book it today.

You can fly with Wizz Air from Prague or Brno to a few airports in the UK. They're really cheap and a step up from the other low cost airlines. Brno's worth a visit for a day or two as well.

You can fly with Wizz Air from Prague or Brno to a few airports in the UK. They're really cheap and a step up from the other low cost airlines. Brno's worth a visit for a day or two as well.

Yeah they're offering a one-way back to Luton for €14!

I really shouldn't commit to anything in case I have a resit, but as there are flights from Eindhoven or Schipol to Prague for around €29 too, it's looking too good an opportunity to miss.

Edited by vikingTON

I bought a great overcoat from Topman today (first time I've bought a proper coat in ages). What's more student discount and an unused gift card from my birthday in May meant it was only £61. Should last a fair few years so a good investment in my eyes :)

Finally got round to watching the final of Masterchef: The Professionals from a week past Monday and it was just brilliant. The right person won too. Quote of the final came from Gregg 'Big Mouth' Wallace when he was commenting on one of the finalists' puddings - "it's the sort of thing I'd dip my head in". :lol:

EDIT: Here's the quote...

Edited by The Naitch

The sands of time, for me, are running, lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Running looooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww-ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh-oooooooooooooh-----------YYYYYEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH?

Finally got round to watching the final of Masterchef: The Professionals from a week past Monday and it was just brilliant. The right person won too. Quote of the final came from Gregg 'Big Mouth' Wallace when he was commenting on one of the finalists' puddings - "it's the sort of thing I'd dip my head in". laugh.gif

EDIT: Here's the quote...

Have you seen this?

I bought a great overcoat from Topman today (first time I've bought a proper coat in ages). What's more student discount and an unused gift card from my birthday in May meant it was only £61. Should last a fair few years so a good investment in my eyes smile.gif

coat won't help your eyes fella. God sent for you ribcage and fattage though.

When I bought my last coat, I pulled the first half-dozen times I wore it, by doing the gentlemanly "offer it to cold ladies I've got chatting to" outside clubs (I bought it three days before Christmas).

Coats are ace 8)

When I bought my last coat, I pulled the first half-dozen times I wore it, by doing the gentlemanly "offer it to cold ladies I've got chatting to" outside clubs (I bought it three days before Christmas).

Coats are ace 8)

This will not happen to me.

The only feedback I've had since wearing my coat has been to have been given the nickname "Fuhrer".

:lol:

I take it you expanded on your fees views whilst wearing it?

Not at all. Besides, I doubt Adolf would have cared much for a fees-based education system. This was the man whose party nationalised industry wholesale in all but name.