Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Love2Love and Studio 25 (the two 'hotspots' for a night out in Inverness) are fucking shite. Someone I know genuinely described them as 'hotspots'.

They are about as enjoyable as the hotspots in Michael Barrymore's Strike it Lucky. The only thing I ever enjoyed in a local nightclub was the cheese toasty vending machine in G's.

Most of my nights out now end up in Johnny Foxes or The Den, which are both pretty shite. Although Foxes does have a County shirt hung up in the doorway, which I'm amazed hasn't been wrecked by a local yet! :lol:

Love2Love and Studio 25 (the two 'hotspots' for a night out in Inverness) are fucking shite. Someone I know genuinely described them as 'hotspots'.

they were probably talking about the hotspots in there pants contracted whilst there

I was in Studio 25 a few saturday's ago, thought it was brilliant. Music was awesome.

Feck the music - What about the Cheese Toasty vending machine - how was that?

blink.gif

If I knew there was a cheese toasty machine, I'd be there every Saturday night!

There was, however, a hot dog vendor going around the club at 2am, which was impressive.

blink.gif

If I knew there was a cheese toasty machine, I'd be there every Saturday night!

There was, however, a hot dog vendor going around the club at 2am, which was impressive.

Do most clubs have hot dog vendors? I remember they used to do them at Mardi Gras (RIP) in Dundee but I've never seen it anywhere else :unsure:

This will be the first Christmas in 20 years that I've not spent with my parents and brother. Not sure how I feel about it.

I am spending it with my boyfriend instead. I'm even going to attempt to cook Christmas Dinner laugh.gif We'll see how that goes... hopefully the chippy around the corner is open just in case.

Guest The Phoenix

This will be the first Christmas in 20 years that I've not spent with my parents and brother. Not sure how I feel about it.

I am spending it with my boyfriend instead. I'm even going to attempt to cook Christmas Dinner laugh.gif We'll see how that goes... hopefully the chippy around the corner is open just in case.

Boyfriend? :o

I must have been to Mars.

When did you replace the Swedish Greenkeeper? :unsure:

I've just been told I'm being taken away for an unspecified number of days to an unspecified location for my birthday (which is 28th Dec). This is a lovely surprise but I had planned to use these days to write an essay.

Edited by Fudge

‎Was watching OFAH there, the "Gary" episode.

"Duck a la 'range is one of my most favourite meals, but I don't know how to say it in French."

"It's Kinard"

"You can say that again bruv!"

There just isn't a British comedy anywhere near as good as Only Fools and Horses, just isn't