Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

except, the calculation is based on ingesting pure 40K not a banana. and even if it was the effects of radiation are not linear.

If you're going to spout urban myth at least make it entertaining urban myth.

I mean, you might at least have found out about Bob Holness playing the saxophone professionally.

Urban myths are rural fact.

OPINION.

When I was walking home (around 8am-ish) I saw two people walking to school. School starts at nine, so eight is a bit early. I hope there was a mis-communication somewhere and they managed to put their clocks forward by two hours.

Guest The Phoenix

I have a 2,500 word essay due in for 4pm today. I am currently sitting on 1,100 words.

Say sitting, looks like the last 1400 are going to require a fair bit of straining.

I used to go in early to play fitba

So did I. School started at 9 but I went in about 8.15-30ish to have a kick about before school started.

A thing I'd like to share is that I just found out there's a TV and Film forum on this. Never noticed that before.

does that word count include quotes? and did you get it in on time? you should have, that's whistle stop tour territory.

It does include quotes. I did not get it in on time because I decided to scrap just about half of it because it was shit. I really should have finished it a week or so ago but my head has been up my arse this week for a number of reasons <_< I'll learn to get it done earlier though.

I'm sacrificing a 3% deduction to make it better (IMO). However I may be able to get out of the deduction since my tutor is normally a bit lenient when it comes to deadlines.

It does include quotes. I did not get it in on time because I decided to scrap just about half of it because it was shit. I really should have finished it a week or so ago but my head has been up my arse this week for a number of reasons <_< I'll learn to get it done earlier though.

I'm sacrificing a 3% deduction to make it better (IMO). However I may be able to get out of the deduction since my tutor is normally a bit lenient when it comes to deadlines.

at pre honours level -I certainly found that I could-get decent/good marks with stuff that I would gladly have redrafted a few times had I the time. I mean it was still generally better the average. but it wasn't quite my top drawer.

I mean I'm clearly brilliant etc but still...

edit: I admire your quality control. But deadlines are deadlines.....let this be a lesson to you young yoda.:P

Edited by theentomologist