Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yeah he asked a girl to go out on a date and she said no, I asked to be your friend, not really the same.

Rejection - yes

Internet -yes

Upset boy - yes

What's the difference.

I always thought the teams sat above and below each other on University Challenge. Very disappointed to learn otherwise.

dry.gif

They did on The Young Ones. Vyvyan even managed to take part after his head came off. They made them tougher back then though.

Getting on a plane in a few hours time to go to San Fransisco. Not looking forward to it really. sad.gif

How are you getting there?

I might be going there later this year and I haven't a clue if I can get a direct flight from the UK or if I'll have to bounce somewhere in the States or AMS/CDG etc.

Edited by The Master

How are you getting there?

I might be going there later this year and I haven't a clue if I can get a direct flight from the UK or if I'll have to bounce somewhere in the States or AMS/CDG etc.

It's something stupid like Edinburgh - Amsterdam and then Amsterdam - San Francisco and then it's the same on the way back but Paris instead of Amsterdam. Apparently it was the cheapest way.

Edited by Sooky

It's a brilliant city

Oh of that I have no doubt and I'm sure it will be great. I'm just not that easy with flying. I know all the stats etc but I still get quite worried. tongue.gif

Oh of that I have no doubt and I'm sure it will be great. I'm just not that easy with flying. I know all the stats etc but I still get quite worried. tongue.gif

One wee tip.

If you have time,get a boat across to Sausalito.

All the sailing trips o Alcatraz and the GG Bridge are mobbed,and I suppose OK in their own right.

However,Sausalito is the millionaires village right across the bay, a really cheap fare and you sail past these two landmarks on the way.

Theres a brilliant Deli on the main street,go in there and get some phenominal sandwiches and otehr bits and bobs and a bottle of wine,take them down to the grass banks and sit eating & drinking looking back across the bay to SF..Fucking brilliant

Have a good one !

Go watch the Final Destination tetralogy ;)

Edited by The Master