Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

P&B is shit on a friday night.

What Yoda said.

If I wasn't stuck on the nightshift I sure as hell wouldn't be on here moaning about how shite P&B is.

Go get drunk and smoke some very poor quality cannabis then raid the kitchen for what ever munches you can claim.

What Yoda said.

If I wasn't stuck on the nightshift I sure as hell wouldn't be on here moaning about how shite P&B is.

Go get drunk and smoke some very poor quality cannabis then raid the kitchen for what ever munches you can claim.

You forgot mugging Grannies ;)

Anyway, Rocky II is just going to start on itv4. It's then followed by Rocky III :)

Tonights Criminal minds is a wee bit Fucked up. Still good though

is it criminal minds or criminal minds:suspect behaviour

because this is a case of the original being great but the spin off being better -its the Frazier of crime shows.

and this weeks ep. of that was bizzare but brilliant.

because this is a case of the original being great but the spin off being better -its the Frazier of crime shows.

it was the one shown on living tv. Involved voodoo or such like. Some guy was running about sacrificing humans.

Watching Champions League Weekly or whatever it's called. Maldini comes across as a right p***k. His disregard for his football memorabilia was shocking. I expected him to care about his medals ect.

The mans a legend

I love Criminal Minds. Got into it when I was snowed in and ended up buying the first four seasons. What is the spin off like? Different characters? Different viewpoint?

Criminal Minds is fucking fantastic. I've watched it every week since it started. Yesterdays was a bit weird though, my 6 year old sister was getting a bit scared. laugh.gif

The night bus that goes through Glasgow is a great idea. I got home at quarter past three last night on a bus. It means we didn't have to try and get a taxi, plus the all day ticket is valid all of today (I know that sounds silly, but the fare regardless of distance on this night thing was £2.35 or something).

Edit - and late night Greggs is a quality idea too. I got a chicken tikka bake at half two in the morning.

Edited by Smurph