Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The jackpot is when you get a big bit which is crunchy on the outside but soft and gooey on the inside. Opposite when you get a hairy bit on the other hand.

Yuk yuk yuk yuk. Eww.

I hate eating fat. Im almost neurotic about cutting rinds off my food and grilling things to remove fat. The texture is just bogging. Gies me the boak so it does.

I was just leaving Denny on my way to Edinburgh at 6am there when my works phone rang.

"Morning Sam , we know you have been struggling this week due to having injured your ribs ( subcrawl injury)so we have split your run up between 2 other drivers"

"We have phoned your boss (mr cunto) and informed him . Have a days rest and we will see you tomorrow" :)

My boss then calls , " I have decided to give you the day off, phoned the depot and told them you were struggling so go back to bed and I will see you later"

I wonder which one I believe???

*clue, it ain't Mr Cunto's version.

So now I am home, having a coffee, some toast and hopefully going back to sleep.

Guest The Phoenix

Dear Sam

I've been following the P&B Sub Crawl Thread with great interest.

Oh what fun you've been having!

Yours etc Mr Cunto

PS Stay in bed as long as you like.

PPS Your P45 is in the post.

Edited by The Phoenix

This is actually quite funny. The linesman was spot on in both counts too.]

Now for an Old Firm game please.

This happened in our league game the other weekend. Our keeper stayed on his line for the second one though.

Its never used consistently be referees and linesman so you can understand the players getting upset at the first penalty. To come off his line a second time is stupidity.

Enforced or not it's a law and if you violate it you always run the risk. It's good that officials are doing something about it.

The second one is actually an easier call, he's done it once, you can't allow it the second time if it's as blatant. More than the keeper deserved dissent cautions too.

Although when I looked at it initially, I thought the fuss was over the penalty! Looked pretty clear to me...

Edited by Supras

Guest The Phoenix

Enforced or not it's a law and if you violate it you always run the risk. It's good that officials are doing something about it.

The second one is actually an easier call, he's done it once, you can't allow it the second time if it's as blatant. More than the keeper deserved dissent cautions too.

Although when I looked at it initially, I thought the fuss was over the penalty! Looked pretty clear to me...

100% agree.

I'm going for a lie down. ;)

Guest The Phoenix

Sitting in hospital awaiting an ear op and i've got those llovely stockings on :lol:

Best to get your eyes checked while you're at it.

The local council offered us the choice of two houses yesterday. The rent on either of them is over £400 per month cheaper than what I am paying just now.

Both houses are in the worst street in the area, hence the cheap price.