Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just told a gorgeous girl in a wheelchair she was very pretty......she revealed a nice smile when she thanked me for the compliment.......which was followed by an awkward silence due to my inability to think of something witty or charming to say!

Gies a gammy, Ironside?

Sorry.

Just told a gorgeous girl in a wheelchair she was very pretty......she revealed a nice smile when she thanked me for the compliment.......which was followed by an awkward silence due to my inability to think of something witty or charming to say!

I'm surprised she gave you the time of day.

Tanni-Grey-Thompson.jpg

Did you wheely like her?

Not sure i would like to know how this happened :unsure:

Not sure i would like to know how this happened  :unsure:

How what happened? Our eyes met across the fruit & veg aisle in tesco's so I paid her a compliment.......I have no idea how she ended up in the wheelchair.