Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If i have 5gb on my dongle how much can i use the internet? Would i go over it for just browsing the likes of here and Facebook most days and not looking up videos or would i be able to play videos as well? i don't really know how much 5gb is so any input would be just great

If i have 5gb on my dongle how much can i use the internet? Would i go over it for just browsing the likes of here and Facebook most days and not looking up videos or would i be able to play videos as well? i don't really know how much 5gb is so any input would be just great

You'll get nowhere near it. For example I've got unlimited internet on my phone and I've not even hit 2Gb this month. All I ever do is use Facebook, here, bbc, sky, etc. the only way you'll really need that amount is if you start watching and downloading stuff on a regular basis. Or that's what I would think. I could easily be wrong. That's my understanding!

You'll get nowhere near it. For example I've got unlimited internet on my phone and I've not even hit 2Gb this month. All I ever do is use Facebook, here, bbc, sky, etc. the only way you'll really need that amount is if you start watching and downloading stuff on a regular basis. Or that's what I would think. I could easily be wrong. That's my understanding!

Thanks - its just I'm not even on my phone that much and I've used up 500 mb this month, i think receiving snap chats must use up quite a bit of my usage though so think i will delete it as the novelty has worn off! Its my parents dongle they have sent me, i have watched a few tunes etc on youtube that may have amounted to about half an hour and posted on here and a couple other things and Facebook for most of today, just don't want to go over it as I'm not sure when we will get unlimited broadband in the flat as BT are fucking useless!!

A plumber came out to look at our knackered toilet this morning, at around 9.30. I went for my shit and shower at 9.25, not bothering to open the window as I wasn't expecting him until this afternoon. Lets just say that my arse has been fucking stinking over the past few days as I've been feeling a bit unwell.

He looked absolutely disgusted as he came back down the stairs, a combination of me shagging his wife on his bed and wiping my cock on his favourite boiler suit. I'm certain if he met me in the street he'd kick f**k out of me. I couldn't look him in the eye. I'm sorry, pal.

Edited by WeAreElgin