Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The thing I don't understand about people who buy iPhones is this. We're at the stage where all smartphones do more than your average Joe requires but it's s seen as popular and fashionable to have an iPhone despite the fact they look considerably worse than Samsung Galaxys

Edited by Fudge

The thing I don't understand about people who buy iPhones is this. We're at the stage where all smartphones do more than your average Joe requires but it's s seen as popular and fashionable to have an iPhone despite the fact they look considerably worse than Samsung Galaxys

I'd like to think I'm the last person on earth to get in the slightest bit fucked about new phones/gadgets coming out but I much prefer the iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy. The music player thing is shit, or at least it was on the SG I had a few years back.

I've got an iPhone 4. Does me fine, couldn't give a f**k about getting a newer one.

The Iphone 5/s/c are beautiful things without a phone case. However I am a clumsy b*****d so have a huge case protecting mines. Kind of defeated the point of having a nice looking phone.

The i phone 4 and 5 are actually pretty big models so it was inevitable it was going to be a streamline one for the next i phone. The macbook air is so unbelievably thin its an amazing feat of technology. i however prefer a bit of sturdiness so am a lot happier with my macbook pro