Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yeah i rub it right in there and get the shower right up close and rub vigorously , the tingling doesn't kick in til I'm out the shower usually

It's good to read you've found an alternative to the socks, at least.

Yeah i rub it right in there and get the shower right up close and rub vigorously , the tingling doesn't kick in til I'm out the shower usually

It's good to read you've found an alternative to the socks, at least.

I was going to say that it's good of him to come clean.

People are putting out loads of those joke photos of the kid who was on the cover of Nevermind, linking to Mary Berry or Barack Obama?

I'm thinking of making one that says "Feeling old - this is the actor who played Ross' son Ben in Friends" and putting a picture of Jihadi John.

If I do that will I be named and shamed on the front page of the Daily Express?

Help me P&B.

I love that mint shower gel that leaves a tingle around the perineum

Now I heard a rumour :rolleyes: that if you spray the American midgie spray 'OFF' on the happy sack area then you get a really nice tingling feeling. I also 'heard' that it doesn't work with Avon's 'Skin so soft' which admittedly does keep the midges away pretty effectively too.

Now I heard a rumour :rolleyes: that if you spray the American midgie spray 'OFF' on the happy sack area then you get a really nice tingling feeling. I also 'heard' that it doesn't work with Avon's 'Skin so soft' which admittedly does keep the midges away pretty effectively too.

Not sure I'm going to fall for that one, a mate tricked me into rubbing deep heat down there once :(

A girl I was once seeing persuaded me to use Vicks vapour rub down there. whilst not an unpleasant experience it's not one I have repeated.

Skin so soft is teckle for keeping midgies away.

ETA she wasn't an ex at the time.

Edited by Dee Dee

Did you w**k into a sock in front of the guy to emphasise how good it was?

This is getting old and boring now

Stop doing it then; surprised your burger man hasn't called the police TBH.

A jokes a joke though its getting predictable. I enjoy laughing at my own expense more so than anyone but the jokes are predictable and boring.

It's only 'cause we love you, ***. You're e-famous! :o

(for wanking into socks)

Edit: lol at a common Facebook term of affection being censored 'cause of they sectarian bassas :P

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

It's only 'cause we love you, ***. You're e-famous! :o

(for wanking into socks)

Edit: lol at a common Facebook term of affection being censored 'cause of they sectarian bassas :P

As i said I'm obviously happy to have the piss taken out of me but sometimes its not funny just because its obvious and repetitive ken?