Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The verbose equivalent of you frantically scouring the house in a panic for 'the' sock, without having a sexual thought in your head.

Am i right in thinking it means that you are trying and struggling to come up with a justification of what you have said?

Guest The Phoenix

Defeated the wife at scrabble last night, taunted her with some classic P&B insults. I told her she was "rattled", "seething" and of course, "on the verge of tears"

Scrabble-tiles-spell-out--007.jpg

:ph34r:

Apparently Michaela Strachan has had a double mastectomy. Because of cancer, not some strange lifestyle choice.

The embittered tragedy typing doesn't give a shit, but there's still a wee boy inside somewhere who'd like to give her a cuddle :(

My couch is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Thanks Dougie Donnelly.

Dougie pumped your maw on the couch you still use? :huh:

Bound to be worth a bit to DD (or, indeed, Mozza) worshippers as an artifact.

Although it'll go for a bomb when the great man dies and the inevitable cloning attempts occur.

The bog seat was down when she sat on the cludgie ....

Didnae wash her hands either, the clarty hoor.

Stop searching for Jamaican twerking videos, Throbs.

By which I mean, keep searching and post links in the night shift :ph34r:

Defeated the wife at scrabble last night, taunted her with some classic P&B insults. I told her she was "rattled", "seething" and of course, "on the verge of tears"

^^^ yet to hear that he's never seeing his hole again

My granny came from over by Aberfoyle and, to my knowledge, never set foot in Clackmannanshire. For some reason, she used to call me Tullibody when I was a young hatchling. I never knew that Tullibody existed until I randomly ended up driving through the place as an eighteen year old. Luckily I wasn't driving when I saw the "you are entering..." sign, as my mind was blown :o

Sadly, my gran was long dead by then. So many questions.

Im feeling quite low and sad and have been for a couple weeks now and can't seem to be happy and confident

I believe that P&B's antidepressant of choice is alcohol. Or the BRALT, but only at certain times. I understand November is currently scheduled for maximum effect.

You'll feel better soon, don't worry *strokes hair*