Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

oh throbber you have a lot to learn.

When shopping with the Mrs you need to act the c**t to piss her off, tell her to hurry up, act all bored & huffy, pretend you are on an invisible horse or doing impossible star jumps by using the full length mirrors you get in shops by hiding half your head and body behind it, drag her into every toy shop too and spend ages looking at lego and airfix kits.

If your Mrs is anything like mine she'll tell you to go to the pub and she'll come meet you when she has finished.

Don't mention it ;)

This tactic has a fatal flaw. If she has the car keys and pisses off home leaving you to bus it home :(

This tactic has a fatal flaw. If she has the car keys and pisses off home leaving you to bus it home :(

My mate did that a few years ago when his then gf gave him a hard time for speaking to a girl he knew from school......he just jumped in his car and fcuked off.

I told him he was an idiot for going out with moaning cow in the first place!

oh throbber you have a lot to learn.

When shopping with the Mrs you need to act the c**t to piss her off, tell her to hurry up, act all bored & huffy, pretend you are on an invisible horse or doing impossible star jumps by using the full length mirrors you get in shops by hiding half your head and body behind it, drag her into every toy shop too and spend ages looking at lego and airfix kits.

If your Mrs is anything like mine she'll tell you to go to the pub and she'll come meet you when she has finished.

Don't mention it ;)

If only i had read this before we went out, ended up not only not getting the liverpool chelsea game but missed half of scores. bet on kilmarnock as well to compound a miserable day

On a sidenote i could have sworn i saw Tommy Sheridan and his wife on princes st

Guest The Phoenix

Im going to have rice with it, flirting with the idea of going for a crispy shredded beef idea instead though just trying to find a recipe

Ingredients For Crispy Shredded Beef