Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Im going to have rice with it, flirting with the idea of going for a crispy shredded beef idea instead though just trying to find a recipe

Ingredients For Crispy Shredded Beef

Making this for dinner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/beefstroganoffwithsa_89439

have made it a few times its different from other stroganoffs i have had and i would recommend it

I need to start cooking again. The wean won't eat anything I make, and the wife will eat any old shite, so it seems like a pointless waste of time :(

I've had 7 half pints of dark ale at the beer festival In my local, a portion of onion rings, and 3 quarters of a bar of fruit and nut. The cludgie awaits carnage in the morning. I nearly bought a bar of "old Jamaica" instead of the fruit and nut. That would have sped up the process a bit.

Just noticed that in my flat the toilets have locks on them obviously but you can easily unlock them from the outside by turning the knob so theres basically no point in having a lock in the first place, i think its probably a health and safety measure due to too many people dying inside their bathrooms on account of their loved ones not being able to breach the door to save them in time, or perhaps because they have broken down the door and the door has fallen on top of the already injured loved one and hurt them even more. Makes sense i suppose