Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had a pizza last night and ordered another takeaway tonight. Pyooor fat c**t man. Last shite that's getting ate in a while.

Whilst my diet is pretty good I tend to binge on crisps & chocolate.....I gave up crisps 8 months ago easily enough and have decided to pack in the chocolate as of new year as well.

Discipline.

Edited by sjc

Whilst my diet is pretty good I tend to binge on crisps & chocolate.....I gave up crisps 8 months ago easily enough and have decided to pack in the chocolate as of new year as well.

Discipline.

I usually go a month or so strict as anything eating little and healthily plus exercising every day then have a week where I do feck all and go out and drink a shitload plus eat a shitload and just stick to that haha. I stayed off the drink and done 2 months of running and eating healthily for these holidays seeing as it'll be shite for 2 weeks instead of the usual 1.

Dreading getting back into routine on Monday. :(

I've only ever had 1 wet dream tbh.......I was 17yo and it was about this MILF on my engineering course at Dundee College.

In the dream I was banging her in the back of my mates pick up outside Brennans in Perth.

I've only ever had two wet dreams; thought I was weird, as you always hear about that being a common thing with adolescents.

I assume it's because I was a furious w****r at that age, and now I'm a dried-up old prune.

(and a different kind of furious w****r)

edit: also, pics or GTF, as ever.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Not really mate. I remember running for my life after making the mistake of chatting up at Dominatrix in a pub in Dundee about 6years back.

Showing me the pictures of her sewing her previous victims foreskin up was a tad frightening.

Shoudl've kept her as a friend; they have some cracking stories.

Remember, they won't do anything to your foreskin unless you pay them.

I've only ever had two wet dreams; thought I was weird, as you always hear about that being a common thing with adolescents.

I assume it's because I was a furious w****r at that age, and now I'm a dried-up old prune.

(and a different kind of furious w****r)

edit: also, pics or GTF, as ever.

She wasn't that hot even back in 1993......she just looked dirty as fcuk.

I dread to think what she looks like 21years later!

My sleeping patterns fucked too, just woke up and I'm behind the wheel of a 40 ton truck heading down the A9.

Will this be the first mention of P&B in a court case, I wonder?

Shoudl've kept her as a friend; they have some cracking stories.

Remember, they won't do anything to your foreskin unless you pay them.

She told me it was her "lifestyle" not her "job".......she said that she just loved dominating men.

She told me it was her "lifestyle" not her "job".......she said that she just loved dominating men.

Ah well, fair dos. The lassie I knew, it was just about money.

She spent one evening a week changing adult diapers on a mentally disabled laddie in exchange for £500. Sounded more like care work, but apparently that on its own got him off, and he didn't actually need to wear the nappies. Bit awkward taking payment from his mother afterwards, though.

Discipline.

Who needs a dominatrix, eh? ;)

Very good. You've been hanging around with Zen, Mozza & Sarge haven't you?!

With respect to the above, Phoenix might be P&B's master of the one-liner. He's caught me quite hard on a few occasions. All do good sterling work, however.

I doubt Zen and Mozza would be seen dead in my company. :(

I'm sensing the opportunity for all sorts of Weekend at Bernie's style fun here. Please, make sure to send us the pics before the cops catch up with you.