Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was joking about calm down, if you spend yer life on the BRALT you gotta expect a wee bit of a joke no?

Seriously though, why'd you do it? :P

Such a brilliant gag that you posted it on two separate threads - aye, OK. You know that annoying guy at work that laughs at his own jokes?

Seriously, though, there's only one label worse to pin on someone than that of "celtic supporter".

Such a brilliant gag that you posted it on two separate threads - aye, OK. You know that annoying guy at work that laughs at his own jokes?

Seriously, though, there's only one label worse to pin on someone than that of "celtic supporter".

Posted it here and thought it was more appropriate for BRALT where you'd actually see it. I have never seen you post anywhere other than there before. Apologies. I never realised it would have upset you so much.

Dear me, wee lichtie, you've got the wrong end of the stick here - and you're a wee bit late to the party to boot,..

Do carry on, though, it'll do your credibility no end of good...

Posted it here and thought it was more appropriate for BRALT where you'd actually see it. I have never seen you post anywhere other than there before. Apologies. I never realised it would have upset you so much.

Oh, dear, dear me. That's, eh, not exactly true, is it? More of a, now hat's the expression again - oh yes, bare-faced lie.

I've seen you posting in various places, and never had an issue. It's a mystery to me why you've suddenly decided to jump on the discredited "WRK is a celtic fan" bandwagon, but easily disproved bollox like the above doesn't help...

At the tender age of 23 years and 11 months i have had my first proper nose bleed.Some sight pishing blood all over my desk at work.

My missus has never had one (26 this year). Bizarre that folk can go so long without getting one. I always thought they were normal! I've seen my nose just start to bleed for no reason. Weird.

Did you think you were dying? Did you know to pinch it and tilt yer head back? :P

I just normally blow through my nose to get the blood clot out, that tends to stop them pronto :)

My nose used to bleed in my sleep pretty consistently when i was younger. Was expecting the doctors to tell me my brain was melting or something.

Pretty sure that no damage was done.

At the tender age of 23 years and 11 months i have had my first proper nose bleed. Some sight pishing blood all over my desk at work.

Remember, pinch and heid forward. Don't listen to the 'heid backward' lobby, unless you're a vampire.

Irrelevant and boring story: when I was a bairn, I was at the swimming pool and suddenly everyone started yelling that I had a nosebleed. There was no blood in the pool, and none on my hand when I touched my nose. The lifeguard hauled me out and sent me off to the first aid post, where the lassie responded like I was a road traffic accident victim before I even said why I was there, and had me sit with my head between my legs with a towel pressed to my nose for ten minutes. Once she saw that the bleeding had stopped, she sent me off to get changed, which is when I noticed that I didn't have a spot of blood on me, and neither did the towel.

Still think I was victim to the strangest, and most elaborate GTF in history :mellow:

My nose used to bleed in my sleep pretty consistently when i was younger. Was expecting the doctors to tell me my brain was melting or something.

Pretty sure that no damage was done.

That's a dangling worm if ever I saw one.

:lol: Sorry buddy, had more to say so the thumb was in quick mode.

Back on topic, I take no pleasure in admitting that yes, this was the voice of experience. I'd go as far as to say I probably had a sort of 'weekend habit' between the ages of 19 & 25. T-In-The-Park 2002 cost me about £250 at my next dentist appointment, though that wasn't just coke alone.

Ive tried it twice, never snorted the stuff just on the gums as i say.

Never again.