Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm fairly sure we could get one or both of them reduced to a weeping snottery mess by continually asking them to "be specific" and posting various Greggy Wallace gifs after their replies.

I'm fairly sure we could get one or both of them reduced to a weeping snottery mess by continually asking them to "be specific" and posting various Greggy Wallace gifs after their replies.

:lol:

NB: my amusement is in no way condoning an invasion of any sort.

think we should go over to mumsnet with a 'hiya mumsnet, hiya pals'* and join in the shennanigans.

wonder if any will write indyref on their chebs and post photos for this ?

*Trademark DundeeBarry, where ever he is these days

:lol:

I'm just picturing the scene - Salmond/Darling makes a decent point only to be met with:

"Away an lie in yer pish"

No, my Venus fly trap is actually about to flower.

And with these fecking cocodomol, a promise would be wasted on me tonight. Like playing snooker with a bit of string.

Wait for your morning dump. Cocodamol just saves up the pain for that moment, an appointment with pain...

Build up of stealth craft in the south of England ahead of the referendum.

_77498498_77498497.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29144135

After the awfulness and utter disappointment of the Prequels, I promised myself i'd keep my excitement in check for this new one.

Half a Millenium Falcon and a covered up blue X-wing later, and my promise, as well as my dignity, is in tatters.

After the awfulness and utter disappointment of the Prequels, I promised myself i'd keep my excitement in check for this new one.

Half a Millenium Falcon and a covered up blue X-wing later, and my promise, as well as my dignity, is in tatters.

2 out of 3 aint bad, at least you've not had a Wookie go through you.