Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Did you w**k into a sock in front of the guy to emphasise how good it was?

This is getting old and boring now

Stop doing it then; surprised your burger man hasn't called the police TBH.

A jokes a joke though its getting predictable. I enjoy laughing at my own expense more so than anyone but the jokes are predictable and boring.

It's only 'cause we love you, ***. You're e-famous! :o

(for wanking into socks)

Edit: lol at a common Facebook term of affection being censored 'cause of they sectarian bassas :P

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

It's only 'cause we love you, ***. You're e-famous! :o

(for wanking into socks)

Edit: lol at a common Facebook term of affection being censored 'cause of they sectarian bassas :P

As i said I'm obviously happy to have the piss taken out of me but sometimes its not funny just because its obvious and repetitive ken?

shishigami

06-03-2011, 10:13

Toilet paper. I used to come on my stomach but somehow I frequently manage to ejaculate to one side, getting it on my bed if I don't catch it. Or once it went so far I got it on my face. That was immensely surprising and unpleasant.

I find that if I do it in the shower it frequently gets caught in my pubes, leaving me with an obnoxious mess to clean up.

:lol:

Is getting a cumshot up to your face not a achievement all men feel proud of ?

shishigami 06-03-2011, 10:13 Toilet paper. I used to come on my stomach but somehow I frequently manage to ejaculate to one side, getting it on my bed if I don't catch it. Or once it went so far I got it on my face. That was immensely surprising and unpleasant. I find that if I do it in the shower it frequently gets caught in my pubes, leaving me with an obnoxious mess to clean up. :lol: Is getting a cumshot up to your face not a achievement all men feel proud of ?

:lol: Don't make me laugh just now i have people over

I'm with Throbber on this one.....using a sock is the way forward.

maximum pleasure minimum mess.

Yup my main problem with tissues is you have to readjust on point of climax

I used to do it in the bin next to my bed when i was a teenager, just leant over the bed and shot straight into it. I remember the smell to this day and recently smelt it when i was in the bedroom of a 16 year old boy

Classy.

Wish I had thought of that. :ph34r: