Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I used to do it in the bin next to my bed when i was a teenager, just leant over the bed and shot straight into it. I remember the smell to this day and recently smelt it when i was in the bedroom of a 16 year old boy

WHAT THE f**k!!!!!'

It was a friend of a friend of a friend, i didn't have it in me to tell the childs mother but i knew the smell right away. It smells a bit like an out of date banana

When I was a teenager, my brother moved out of the family home and I moved into his bedroom. It took weeks of leaving the window open all day to get it smelling fresh in there. I'd just assumed it was his habit of leaving dishes and cups in his room.

Thanks for that, throbber. I'm away to throw up and scrub my nostrils with a bottle brush. :(

When I was a teenager, my brother moved out of the family home and I moved into his bedroom. It took weeks of leaving the window open all day to get it smelling fresh in there. I'd just assumed it was his habit of leaving dishes and cups in his room.

Thanks for that, throbber. I'm away to throw up and scrub my nostrils with a bottle brush. :(

:lol::lol:

When i think back to it i wonder what my mum/sister say about it and wonder if the notice at all. They are probably in denial that i ever even did it in the first place. The stench is just unmistakable though and the amount i did it and didn't properly dispose of it there was only really one outcome.

It might have been something to do with his socks.

Bravo Throbber, bravo, you went from being semi (snigger) serious about getting bored with sock jokes to me nearly spraying red wine all over my laptop.

I had a T shirt that I used to use for some reason, I think it started as a one off and then it just got reused. I was away from home and doing my own washing so no foul, no crime but even after it was washed it was tainted in my eyes and I never wore it again, it probably had a months worth of baby gravy fired into it before it was washed and then binned. Bog roll is the way ahead, if you get questioned on why you've got a roll of it (and probably a dozen empty rolls) by your bed you can always say you had a cold. No one will believe you but you can say it.