Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

For my biology investigation I need to make 3 bottles of algae , then hatch brine shrimp and then put both of them them in a big tank and by the end of the summer ive to have a self sustaining ecosystem .I think im out my depth. :unsure:

1. what course is this?

2. what variables are you measuring?

3. you'll get good advice on the animal husbandry from others and I notice that you are.

4. what questions are you trying to answer?

5. do the brine shrimp eat algae then?

1. what course is this?

2. what variables are you measuring?

3. you'll get good advice on the animal husbandry from others and I notice that you are.

4. what questions are you trying to answer?

5. do the brine shrimp eat algae then?

1 Advanced Higher Biology

2 Nothing atm , ive just to have a bank of brine shrimp so that i can use them for my investigation . No idea what im going to do yet.

4 Think I have the tank sorted it just the seperate hatching tank im unsure about and would like some ideas about.

5 Apparently but my algae looks a bit shit atm , might need to order some.

I just did a shit that felt like, and then subsequently looked like, pure water. It was pretty much transparent.

What does this mean I wonder.

A bout of slight alcohol poisoning.

I just did a shit that felt like, and then subsequently looked like, pure water. It was pretty much transparent.

Imminent death.

The only time Ive ever done that was when I had taken laxitives from the hospital to prepare for a procedure.

It means you need to click the link on the "Fake Holy Water" thread, click on the link I put up and get yourself some Chammomile ordered to settle your digestive tract and dry up your leaky arse!wink.gif

Just fire a cork or tampon up yer farter and get on with it, poof.

A bout of slight alcohol poisoning.

That would tie neatly in with me being pished last night.

Just fire a cork or tampon up yer farter and get on with it, poof.

Not quite at the drastic stage ye, I'll bear your sage advice in mind should the situation worsen.

Was in Paris a few weeks back, and whilst at the top of the Eiffel tower viewing the wonderful scenery of Paris and picking out various landmarks, some wee slag asked where the Eiffel Tower was. Took her at least 5 seconds to realise :(

Edited by Kieran

Me and the missus have been saving for a holiday for the past 6months, a late deal thing. Only to find out she can't have to the holidays she put down for, which of course means we've got different hols this year.

However, we're both off monday, tuesday. So we've booked into the Thistle in Glasgow, and are gona blow the lot on shopping food and drink.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Was on the train home today and we felt a huge bump and the train shook and then stopped. We sat for 20 minutes pissed off about the delay and then we were told someone had jumped in front of the train. It actually made me feel physically sick I dont think I'll go on a train again. :(