Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was on the train home today and we felt a huge bump and the train shook and then stopped. We sat for 20 minutes pissed off about the delay and then we were told someone had jumped in front of the train. It actually made me feel physically sick I dont think I'll go on a train again. :(

Fux sakes. That aint good at all. Where about did this happen?

I am currently enjoying a can of Corona. Until about 6 hours ago I was unaware Corona was sold in cans.

I was unaware until I read your post. What's it like out a can?

I generally prefer lager out a bottle but I'm a fan of Corona so I may attempt to track some down.

Was on the train home today and we felt a huge bump and the train shook and then stopped. We sat for 20 minutes pissed off about the delay and then we were told someone had jumped in front of the train. It actually made me feel physically sick I dont think I'll go on a train again. :(

That used to happen to me all the time when I was going up and down to Oxford for uni. Normally we got an announcement saying there had been an "incident" which would later be replaced with "fatality", I think it happened 3 times in my time down south. One time I missed a connecting train and had to get a taxi from Birmingham to Oxford. Not a nice experience in the slightest. :( I wasn't able to use the bathroom while the train was stopped so I spent all of the taxi ride desperately trying not to wet myself.

That used to happen to me all the time when I was going up and down to Oxford for uni. Normally we got an announcement saying there had been an "incident" which would later be replaced with "fatality", I think it happened 3 times in my time down south. One time I missed a connecting train and had to get a taxi from Birmingham to Oxford. Not a nice experience in the slightest. :( I wasn't able to use the bathroom while the train was stopped so I spent all of the taxi ride desperately trying not to wet myself.

When the train first stopped we had " hit an object" , then after an hour the policeman told us it was a person and we would be here for a while. At this point people were going to the windows trying to get a peek and i even heard a camera go off :barf:(

When the train first stopped we had " hit an object" , then after an hour the policeman told us it was a person and we would be here for a while. At this point people were going to the windows trying to get a peek and i even heard a camera go off :barf:(

It's the driver of the train I always felt the most sympathy for. Soon as they see someone they're bound to know what's going to happen. :(

It's the driver of the train I always felt the most sympathy for. Soon as they see someone they're bound to know what's going to happen. :(

I cant even imagine what thats like, he was brilliant with us though making sure everyone was okay.

My mate is a train driver and he was involved in an incident,They get 6 weeks paid leave and counselling before they are allowed to drive again.

My mate is a train driver and he was involved in an incident,They get 6 weeks paid leave and counselling before they are allowed to drive again.

At least they're looked after then, I don't think I'd want to drive again if I'd run someone over even if they had jumped in front of me. :o

I was unaware until I read your post. What's it like out a can?

I generally prefer lager out a bottle but I'm a fan of Corona so I may attempt to track some down.

I think I prefer it out the bottle- just the novelty of Corona in a 355ml can took me. It was in a local corner shop rather than a supermarket, so might be hard to track down.

One of my good mates commited suicide on Friday night. He killed himself in the exact same spot his best mate killed himself on Thursday night.

It's the worst I've felt for a long time and I'm going to the place he died tomorrow. Bad times.

One of my good mates commited suicide on Friday night. He killed himself in the exact same spot his best mate killed himself on Thursday night.

It's the worst I've felt for a long time and I'm going to the place he died tomorrow. Bad times.

My sympathies are with you. That sound utterly tragic :(