Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Does anyone else ever start thinking about space and the stars and how it just goes on forever and ever then for a short while become instantly aware of how insignificant you are in the grand scheme of things? My entire existence now seems pointless.

EDIT - Mods, I'm not planning to do myself in, please do not delete.

Edited by gavin_3110

check your pms

Hahaha OYF! Wtf has she been doing to that thing!! It looks like an angry wee animal in that mirror shot, in the close ups it's like the aftermath of somebody taking a knife to a scab.

Brutal

Greeny for titling the PM as 'John McVeigh is a tit' :lol:

Does anyone else ever start thinking about space and the stars and how it just goes on forever and ever then for a short while become instantly aware of how insignificant you are in the grand scheme of things? My entire existence now seems pointless.

EDIT - Mods, I'm not planning to do myself in, please do not delete.

Frankly astonished that everyone isn't constantly aware of how utterly meaningless their pointless existence is. Even the religious don't seem to have a lot of meaning in their presumed afterlife, just an eternity stuck with the parents they were desperate to get away from in life, or a harem of sex slaves who've never seen a cock before, never mind knowing what to do with one.

Hahaha OYF! Wtf has she been doing to that thing!! It looks like an angry wee animal in that mirror shot, in the close ups it's like the aftermath of somebody taking a knife to a scab.

Brutal

I think the word you're looking to Google is 'Fappening'. Especially if you're into Oscar winning actresses doing their best impression of a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Brutal

i seriously hope you didn't click on that link.

that was for a really dodgy site. you'll probably be on some sort of list now. :lol::lol:

I did it on my phone, private browsing etc, I'll be fine.... 8) well I hope. If I get into shit I'm taking you down with me Matty!!

I liked this photo when I had Facebook by the way... :lol:

Wish I had seen her with her shorts off and legs spread first

post-14721-14271367487738_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1320Lichtie