Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Im 21 on Thursday but Im not even excited by the fact.

I've never understood the big deal about birthdays, I don't celebrate mine, I never have. As far as I'm concerned, its just another day. I'll get excited about the days that I choose, not some arbitrary date that means nothing.

I've never understood the big deal about birthdays, I don't celebrate mine, I never have. As far as I'm concerned, its just another day. I'll get excited about the days that I choose, not some arbitrary date that means nothing.

It's the date, yourr old maw had to push your big hairy body out her John McVeigh is a tit.

If anything she should get some presents.

It's an excuse for cake, getting stuff, everyone focusing their attention on you and most of all an excuse for a piss up.

What's not to like about birthdays? :D

Edited by Ad Lib

It's an excuse for cake, getting stuff, everyone focusing their attention on you and most of all an excuse for a piss up.

I hate cake, I don't like getting stuff, I don't like being the centre of attention, and non spontaneous pish ups are invariably disappointing. Its not as if you've achieved anything to earn all this attention, all you've done is not died for another year. As I said, I don't have anything to do with them, and by now, my family are trained, so I don't think I've received a birthday present since I was 18.

You hate cake? WHAT?!

Back when I was a kid and birthdays weren't optional, my dad used to at least make me a rhubarb crumble with candles instead of a cake. To be fair, a little bit of cake is alright sometimes, and cheesecake is usually nice, but generally, I'm not a fan of cake.

Don't like cake or chocolate, my vice however is jelly sweets, by christ can I eat tons of them.

I'm a quite a fan of jelly sweets too actually, especially jelly tots. It's the chocolate sweets I don't like so much (unless it's that Ritter stuff, that's really nice).

:o Cake is one of the best foods in the world. Sometimes I wonder how I'm just chubby, not a complete and utter bloater.

Someof its alright, but I would never choose it.

Edited to add- my only sweet vice is jelly sweets, dont bother with anything else, chocolate included.

Edited by woodside